Rangers, Hoo-ah!

Mwashu

I'm sure I'm telling this wrong, but I'll do my best.

There's a platoon of Marines at the bottom of a hill, doing whatever it is that Marines do, when a Ranger jumps out of the bushes on top of the hill, screams something vulgar about the Marines, and jumps back into the bushes.

The Marine platoon sergeant doesn't much care for this - neither do the other Marines - so he sends a guy up there to take care of the Ranger. So the Marine runs up there, jumps in the bushes, there's some rustling around and the sound of a scuffle, and the Ranger jumps back out of the bushes, screams something about Rangers being better than Marines, and jumps back in the bushes.

The Platoon Sergeant is miffed, and sends a squad of Marines up the hill. The soldiers race up the hill and jump into the bushes. After some rustling and sounds of a struggle, the Ranger jumps back out, screams vulagrities at the Marines, and jumps back into the bushes.

Completely pissed off, the Platoon Sergeant sends the whole platoon after the Ranger. The platoon sprints up the hill and dives into the bushes. Several minutes follow of fighting and rustling, followed by silence. Eventually, the Ranger jumps back out of the bushes, screams more vulgarities, and races off down the other side of the hill.

Pissed off all to hell, the Platoon Sergeant bolts up the hill to find all his men sprawled out on the ground with the bloody hell beat out of 'em. The Sergeant yells at one of the soldiers, "What the hell happened!?" The wounded soldier replies, gasping, "There were two of 'em!"

Ta-da. The end. Yay. *throws confetti*

The version I heard was a Marine flipping off an Army battalion...

O' course I heard it from a Marine Corps Recruiter, so... yeah.

Back