Random Trivia for the Cadets

cpl_clarke

Got some trivia here that might be a little easier than the ones in the other places. Awards will be given out depending on how many questions you get right. Im pretty broke so it wont be tons. sorry. they will start off easy and gradually get harder.

(1) - Who was the first Prime Minister of Canada
(2) - Canada recently purchased a used sub from somwhere near Scotland.What name was this sub given at the re-naming ceremony?
(3) - In the movie Full Metal Jacket, how is the subject of the duality of man brought up and which to people were involved with this chat?
(4) - Who is the Premiere of BC?

Goodluck!

1.) John A. Macdonald, however, some think that Robert Baldwin and Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine were the first.

2.) The sub is the HMCS Chicoutimi (most recent of four purchases), however, it caught fire a couple days ago going from Scotland to Halifax and will be out of commission.

3.) Peace emblem on jacket. Col. & Joker.

4.) Gordon Campbell

heres some more

(1) - full title for C SCOT R (Army)
(2) - Mayor for Victoria City
(3) - how many stars on the US flag? (dont cheat by looking)
(4) - how long is one day on planet neptune?

Half-staff, people...

UPDATE ON THE CHICOUTIMI: One of the sailors that was burned in the fire died as he was being airlifted to Britain for treatment.

Wow, those are some seriously weird questions, i got some of my own
Try:
Who was the Minister of Labor in Nazi Germany?
What was Operation Chromite?
What rank was given to George Washington by Congress (It is discontinued)?
What person was adwarded 5 Navy Crosses?

Commissar38 said:
Wow, those are some seriously weird questions, i got some of my own
Try:
Who was the Minister of Labor in Nazi Germany?
What was Operation Chromite?
What rank was given to George Washington by Congress (It is discontinued)?
What person was adwarded 5 Navy Crosses?
1. Minister of Labor
2. Battle during the Korean War, Also known as Battle of Inchon, Started 15 September, 1950, ended 1 October. It was UN, US, UK, and South Korea, against North Korea
3.Not sure what you were referring too, but COmmander in Chief of the armed forces, General, and I got a recently awarded 7 star General.
4. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller whos just awesome like that.

Hey guys. This thread hasnt been going for quite some time but i think its a good one for us cadets. I think that if you answer all tyhe questions you get to make up your own set and the next person to answer all those makes up their own set etc.. Ill start it off with some harder questions than i was giving before.

1)American Special Forces fought in Vietnam, what other countries Special Forces fought there as well?

2)What was the battle head dress for the Brittish Army in World War 1 & 2 ?

3)Name one of the two ways that a person may join the SAS.

4)'Sunray is down'. Who was this radio message reffering to during the retaking of the Falkland Islands?

Good luck with these questions guys (and girls)!

1. South Vietmanese
2.The doughboy helmet
3.Joining the British Army
4. Cpl Smith, James L is down
:rambo:

1. The Cessna A-37 Dragonfly's predessecor was:
2. Napoleon was born where?
3. The top-secret Nazi JagdTiger was armed with how big of a main gun?
4. According to little known facts the Civil War actually started in 18__

Back