Random thought of the moment...

get someone else to do it while you type here.

Hiring somebody to do it cost money that I don't want to spend. My CPA is already costing me too much a month!
I just do what I do best put it off until it is over flowing and then say I don't want to do it...lol

Pretty good I have been doing the cleaning for over a year and a half now. I have one employee and I really need to hire another but I hate hiring....Too many lazy people out there. I work the Thrift store named Junk Peddlers hence the name Peddler. I just opened it up in Jan. of this year. So far so good...

Yeah I've used Craig's before but around my small town there isn't much intelligent life.

Loan yes but it wasn't much to start up just around 8,000. My merchandise is free. My dad and I knocked the walls down in my building I'm renting, so free labor. The most I spend money on was my first month rent and deposit. But I got some of it removed because I did the painting and laying the tiles that was missing on the floor myself so they didn't have to.

Yeah there is another site call freestuff you can get things in your area as long as you pick them up. I use Craig's to advertise and get things too, it works good for that.

What do you do? I know you work at a desk but doing what?

Back