Random thought of the moment...

My mailman is a great guy. Pastor to boot. I always give him cold H20, healthy snacks, etc. We chat also.
Besides the fact, yesterday I left a note. Said, I need book of stamps..PLEASE! He left me a note stating he would by today with them. Lo and behold, that conscious man hand picked Hendrix, ltd edition stamps!!! I told him they were too cool for school and I wasn't sure if I was going to use them.
He hands me another page of them.... as a gift.
Wow!

I have no doubt that one day the emoticons will have sound effects. I hope the first one is laughing. ;)

That hopefully the 5#er will do o.k. on her meds over the weekend. Veterinarian said spine issues. Pain. I will have to do the right thing. She's only 7& 1/2. And named after my Mom.

Last edited:
I wish I was a multi-millionaire, I'd rebuilt a drive train for the Jagdtiger at Aberdeen and post it on the IMF.

That people expect you that you fax everything to them instead of mailing it to ' em!!!! That irks me! Just because THEY are busy and hustling and bustling! Doesn't mean you should get GERD over it!!!!!!! Errrrrrr!

.........:shock:............. Hurricanes headed this direction.........tomorrow night I'll be listening to The Who's "only love can make it rain".....:D

They forgot to remove his bomb vest.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyJl4Zu4zs"]GRAPHIC - Funeral for Suicide Bomber blows up …Literally ,Warning Graphic - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
so true ...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
That can be yucky sometimes for the other folks around that person.

P.s. to that...I am now a ( step-if there is such a thing) Grandma. You notice that I have not written anything else yet...

I'd love to find more work doing medical transcription or something medical such as billing or coding online.

if -3x is less than 0 what is the point of math because I know -3 is less than 0 and 0 is nothing and -3 is less than nothing. Someone please help me with this

Back