Random thought of the moment...

Why is it every time I ask a guy who would win in a battle between Superman or Chuck Norris? They always say Chuck Norris? Am I missing something... can Chuck really beat the Man of Steal??

Why is it every time I ask a guy who would win in a battle between Superman or Chuck Norris? They always say Chuck Norris? Am I missing something... can Chuck really beat the Man of Steal??

ok had to quote it instead of reply bc this stupid computer at work wouldnt let me reply lol....

Peddler dont you know that chuck norris is invinsible ??? lmbo...he is pretty tough though

heres something i was wondering...why is it that at a horse/tack auction the auctioneer and other traders get furious if you dont seem to want to buy their product? havent they thought "well maybe they dont need it"???

How can Bruce Willis be such a good shot in "Tears of the sun" with his Aimpoint sight mounted backwards?

Stupid ****ing movie anyways come to think about it, but...It made me laugh.

yeah i didnt get to sleep in last saturday bc my dad drug me to a horse action for the whole day and i ended up dehydrated lol...so this weekend its on lol

lol im gonna need my sleep...im gonna be putting together an anniversary party for my parents on sunday...so they will be surprised when they come back from their trip to find they are having a 25th wedding anniversary party. so i got lots of work to do lol

Back