Random thought of the moment...

you know that song Bossy? well I was thinking what if we replaced Bossy, with Foxy?

Im Foxy... hmm idk how the rest of the lyrics should go but it'd be one weird song

Why do Baseball players play in pants, but Softball players play in shorts unless it is too cold? Besiders, where did the term softball come from? A softball is not soft. I hope my coach doesn't warm me up, I feel bad already from giving him a split lip, oh well he shoulda wore a mask

How did that fisher on Lake Travis caught two about 170 pounds catfishes in a week?!

The Bible was 1, what was 2?

I wonder if that's against the law... probably shoudn't find out the hard way... better check...

yeah it is.

There was a gun threat at our school, and supposably these two guys are gonna bring guns to school Friday. A lot of people arn't going to school that day. I'm not going to be intimidated by that...I'm not going to let some freaks make me afraid to go to school. And if they shoot me- so be it, it would be my destiny.

April 19, 2007

Dear Students and Parents,
Because of the recent event at Virgina Tech University and the significance of April 20th as an anniversary of the tragedy at Columbine High School in Colorado, schools across the country, including ours, have a heightened awareness regarding school safety. On Monday of this week one of our classes was discussing the event at Virginia Tech University. During this discussion a student made an inappropriate comment and action was taken. As a result of this commet, there have been a number of rumors surfacing. (YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, apparently there is 12 other people involved as well)

Related to the rumors you may have heard, I want to assure you that we investigate each and every potential threat to the safety of our students and school very thoroughly. We work closely with our local law enforcement agencies and our own Department of Public Safety and they are very involved in the investigation of any potential threat. When the level of concern is elevated, we enlist the resources necessary to protect your children, the staff, and school property including the presence of additional law enforcement personnel. We will have extra security at the Freshman Center as well as in other schools in our district tomorrow as we have in recent years since the Columbine incident.

Communication is vital in our efforts to maintain the learning environment in our schools. Therefore, I am asking that you share with the school officials any information which impacts our safe environment and also please help us keep rumors in check.
Thank you for your ongoing support and assistance with this matter. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact our offices.

Sincerely,
Mr. Principle

Basically a guy said he was coming to school with guns and was gonna shoot everybody, he even had a hit list. What the hell is this world coming to??!!

Philam, the world is a nasty place, this IS part of your education unfortunately.

Now for our regularly scheduled random thought...

Is a fart still a fart if its solid?

Back