Random thought of the moment...

Not nice!!! LOL Nooooooooooooooooooo. I dyed it black again and put blood red streaks through it. And my nails are black right now, too. You should've seen the look on my boss's face. TOTALLY worth it. :D

***NEWSFLASH***

They didn't call me the Goth Cowgirl all through junior high and high school for no reason, dear. :D

I will! Sheesh. Mr. Impatient!! My sister went to get her camera. But before I post the pics I have to make sure my man sees one. I don't want him finding out from MySpace what I did to my hair. LOL

I'll think about it. We have to take one and get it loaded up before I can show anyone. Patience, my dear, patience!! You'll see it. Don't worry.

Yeah I bet you can. For a pic to blackmail me with down the road. LOL Because friends are just awesome like that. :D I'll get it taken and sent as soon as I can.

This is the song that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end..........

You're welcome, everyone!!!! :firedevi:

Back