Rammstein

I would first of all like to apologize if I have ruffled a few feathers. That being said, I would like to ask a question:

Is the German band Rammstein to be considered right-extremist? I want to get to the heart of belief.

http://www.techelet-lavan.com/download/magazine/101307_Berlinski_Azure_20.pdf

[I am a Rammstein fan, but people who are German-stuff fans know that many are not]

They've been accused of it but I know many people who are Rammstein fans and who definately lean towards the left. One guy is an anti-capitalist demonstrator and he loves them. My feeling is the band go out of their way to provoke discussion and controversy. Thus they are perfectly aware when some of their symbolism is construed as being pro-nazi. I guess one reason for doing this is that most of the people who buy the records can't actually understand the lyrics. Thus, there have to be other ways to communicate with those non-German speaking fans.

Nothing gets me more pumped to kick someone's ass than listening to Rammstein.

MOSH PIT!!!!

Rammstein is EVIL. It should be banned !!!!! When you play it backwards you get messages from Al Gore.

:viking:

I like Rammstein, but I think they were banned from touring in America for throwing a dead goat into a crowd or something...

Rammstein, "Weisses Fleisch," Herzeleid (1996) These industrial rockers from the area formerly known as East Germany are supposedly responsible for the Columbine killings. Their song "Weisses Fleisch" (White Flesh) contained the lines: "You in the schoolyard/I'm ready to kill/and nobody here knows of my loneliness," providing many with irrefutable proof that everything was Rammstein's fault. Forget that the lyrics were in German and the kids were nuts.
http://www.seattleweekly.com/1999-09-22/music/banned-blamed-hated-amp-shamed.php The dead goat rumor is a load of crap, they're banned because their music was blamed for Columbine. Tipper Gore has finally won.

figures padre would be the only one on the forum to declare rammstein "evil" (btw, i'm a rammstein fan as well)

va0041490.jpg

wow i havent been on this sight for a while lol so i think i'll put my opinion in the open RAMMSTEIN IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Saw them in glasgow last summer and they are amazing live. I urge anybody to go and see them in concert because they put on the most spectacular shows ever. If you like great music, a whole lotta fire and pyrotechnics and great showmanship then go and see em. Probably best not take young children mind, past shows have included Till "ejaculating" a whole load white stuff from a fake ***** when performing "Buch Dich" which is translated as "Bend Over". Its not to everyones tastes i'l admit!

Rammstein rock, go see them perform live!

Only group better than Rammstein is my all time favorite. METALLICA!!!!!!!!!

That is one hell of a band to see live.

Only group better than Rammstein is my all time favorite. METALLICA!!!!!!!!!

That is one hell of a band to see live.
Rammstein live isn't too bad either...
Saw them live a couple of years ago, great show! :bravo:
Flamethrowers on stage are cool.. :firedevi:

Back