Rally for unity against terrorism is France's largest ever

Just short of mobilizing Les Armies France set out find 4 terrorist , what will France do if 6 terrorist attack next ? .

Kill 6 more terrorists?

What are you hinting at with all this nonsense man?

I get the impression you are trying to sell us on the idea of firearms for everyone so we can all be as safe as the good ole USA however I suspect the French are slightly smarter than you give them credit for as I am prepared to bet that when the topic of guns in Les Wheaties Boxes came up in government they looked at the numbers and decided if something needs to be done France's 850 murders a year looks a damn sight better than the USA's 15,500 murders a year and concluded that the USA is one of the last countries on earth they should try and emulate.

Basically if every terrorist related murder in the entire world was done in France they would still struggle match the the number of murders in the USA.

Last edited:
Kill 6 more terrorists?

What are you hinting at with all this nonsense man?

I get the impression you are trying to sell us on the idea of firearms for everyone so we can all be as safe as the good ole USA however I suspect the French are slightly smarter than you give them credit for as I am prepared to bet that when the topic of guns in Les Wheaties Boxes came up in government they looked at the numbers and decided if something needs to be done France's 850 murders a year looks a damn sight better than the USA's 15,500 murders a year and concluded that the USA is one of the last countries on earth they should try and emulate.

Basically if every terrorist related murder in the entire world was done in France they would still struggle match the the number of murders in the USA.

True the US has higher crimes than other western nations, I believe it's closer to > 13,000. It is on the decrease despite the media's sensationalism.

Monsieur I'm not selling anything if the two Policemen killed had been armed perhaps a different out come do you think ? .

Back