Racism in Korea

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2rv.../downrightignorant&feature=player_profilepage

It's basically clips from a show called "The Chat Among Beauties" or something like that. It's got foreign women who speak Korean and live in Korea who talk about a whole range of experiences regarding life as a foreigner in Korea.
It's a huge eye opener to most Koreans. They are mostly attractive women so they can get away with saying stuff that the population would throw bricks at if guys said it.

This is what I mean by a country that's financially developed but socially still VERY far off.

Heard similar stories from mates who went there recently as well. Just gotta love Confucious. :p

-snip- Just gotta love Confucious. :p

Thats´s the ancient chinese Japanese who invented confusion? *That* one???

Miss Panama evaluates Confucius (English subtitles)

Enjoy,

Rattler

P.S.: Just for the record, I think she got that a bit wrong: The confusion was invented by Monty Python in "The Life of Brian" and vented through "The Boring Prophet". Strange as it may seem, there is no vid clip of this most hilarious scene in English out there, only foud it in Spanish...

In the original he said:

There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment.

At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

*That* is when confusion was invented!

The Boring Prophet: Confusion (spanish, sorry, maybe someone knows to make the vid with English subtitles?)

R.

Last edited:
I'd like to get in a time machine and go back to deball Confucius.
His teachings have led to the oppression of millions of people over countless generations, the stunting of progress, the pussification of Asian folks and just about everything I can't stand.
When we are taught about this Confucianism, we are told from the outset that it is what makes us civilized and the rest of the world inferior. Experience tells me that quite the opposite is true.

the stunting of progress, the pussification of Asian folks and just about everything I can't stand.

Sherman edit: dont bait.

I dont know anybody that went to Seoul or some other SK city/town/village, and I dont know anybody thats knows anybody that has ever stayed in SK for longer than 1 day.

As far as im aware of, nobody goes there.

But of course, DPRK has excellent tourism industries and a magnificent food supply, so of course they get plenty of tourists there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back