Racism or genuine fears?

Prapor

I have already written here about the ongoing problems in Northern Caucasus, the terrorism, organized crime, land conflicts, poverty, unemployment. Much of it, as I had said, stems from increasingly severe overcrowding in Chechnya, Dagestan, Ingushetia, who have little land but fast growing populations, with high birthrates (and rising from 14.2/1000 people in Ingushetia in 2004 to 18.6 in 2008, for example, compared to national average of 12.1 for that year; around 20.3 now compared to 13 nationally. Chechnya is at 28/1000 same for last 7 years, was at 25 before. Dagestan is 19.5, I think, up from 17.8 in '08) and low death rates. Kabardino-Balkaria, where their rates went up from 13.5 in '08 to around 16 now will probably face similar issues in the future. Muslim women there increasingly take advantage of the maternity capital program, as they are poor many of them, and that $10,000 per second and next child is a lot of money there. Cossack women same too.

Well, a government commission looking at the issues in the region has now proposed a solution to relieve demographic pressures there. This includes relocating and resettling 500,000 North Caucasians to Central or Eastern/Siberian regions every couple years. That is where the issues start. And the protests. People there are saying: North Caucasians will bring their problems with them, crime, violence, Islamism (forgetting, conveniently, there there is plenty of crime and lawlessness already there to begin with, Russia as a whole is not exactly a 1st world society). Many, I suppose, fear demographic 'invasion', after all, majority of those who would be moved under this plan, would be young, fertile couples. And with their fertility rates, 3 to 4 children per woman, 500,000 could become over a million very quickly. ;)

I still think it is a good plan though. Frankly, we need to mix the population more, to get everyone to integrate and get along with each other. After all, how did Tatars become so Russified and entrenched in our society, than by being scattered all over the country, forced to live among Russian people, adopt their language, culture, customs.

Also, there is research of North Caucasian Diasporas in Moscow that shows that the number of children in their families here is largely comparable to that of other Muscovite families: 1, 2, sometimes 3. I think the demographic threat is an exaggeration at best, racial fear-mongering.

I think they should do this, it will resolve a lot of issues.

:lol:
you still adamant, that those are russian citizens and it is matter for whole russian nation to deal with...
On a serious note- we all know what Stalin did, all I see here is Gulag of more modern times...

:lol:
you still adamant, that those are russian citizens and it is matter for whole russian nation to deal with...
On a serious note- we all know what Stalin did, all I see here is Gulag of more modern times...

Yes, I am 'adamant'... They are citizens. Obviously. I don't see the joke, mate.

What this has to do with Gulag, I also fail to see. They would not be sent to prison, just relocated to a different region. What's wrong with that? It is not Europe or America, but still an improvement in their quality of life.

Yes, I am 'adamant'... They are citizens. Obviously. I don't see the joke, mate.

What this has to do with Gulag, I also fail to see. They would not be sent to prison, just relocated to a different region. What's wrong with that? It is not Europe or America, but still an improvement in their quality of life.
Tell Chechen- he's russian in a face , in public... will see what joke you don't understand?
2- mass exiled Ingush would answer regarding "holiday camps" by Stalin evolving to "new policy " by Putkin...
mate, don't get it!- are you trying to say something or you attempting to "believe your truth" or even call us all daft ?

Tell Chechen- he's russian in a face , in public... will see what joke you don't understand?
2- mass exiled Ingush would answer regarding "holiday camps" by Stalin evolving to "new policy " by Putkin...
mate, don't get it!- are you trying to say something or you attempting to "believe your truth" or even call us all daft ?

I grew up in North Caucasus. I know many Chechens, Ingush, Ossetian. Security forces members, army officers, regular people. Yes, Russian citizens, most of them proudly so. many of those men spilled their blood for Russia. Do not insult their honor in here with your crap. Sure, there are separatists, but there are many more who are loyal to Russia. Removed who believes Umarov's lies thinks all Caucasians and all Russians are enemies. Well, half my family is North Caucasian, and half is Slavic Russian, and I tell you, that is not the case.

You maybe want to tell these Chechen specnaz men they are not Russian citizens?
610xheu.jpg

2789861890_420808514a.jpg

Removed. Don't know squat, don't post then. Stalin... What the hell do you think is today, 1937? Tell my brother-in-law Magomed, a Ingush, who is serving in OMON there, who has been wounded twice in action, and has 34 dead terrorists on his record and a chest full of medals, that he is not Russian citizen, that Russia is not his country. He will beat you into the ground, then cut your throat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I grew up in North Caucasus. I know many Chechens, Ingush, Ossetian. Security forces members, army officers, regular people. Yes, Russian citizens, most of them proudly so. many of those men spilled their blood for Russia. Do not insult their honor in here with your crap. Sure, there are separatists, but there are many more who are loyal to Russia. You European idiot who believes Umarov's lies thinks all Caucasians and all Russians are enemies. Well, half my family is North Caucasian, and half is Slavic Russian, and I tell you, that is not the case.

You maybe want to tell these Chechen specnaz men they are not Russian citizens?
610xheu.jpg

Alllar aknar!

Dumbass. Don't know squat, don't post then. Stalin... What the hell do you think is today, 1937? Tell my brother-in-law Magomed, a Ingush, who is serving in OMON there, who has been wounded twice in action, and has 34 dead terrorists on his record and a chest full of medals, that he is not Russian citizen, that Russia is not his country. He will beat you into the ground, then cut your throat.
The US should leave the Caucasus alone – Chechen leader
http://rt.com/news/kadyrov-chechen-negative-image/

:D
Comment removed by mod. Keep it civil!

Last edited by a moderator:
:D
ruskie faggot!

A. I am not ethnic 'Russki'
B. If you really want to go there, Europe has 5-times number of gay people Russia does, and they are far freer to practice their lifestyle.

But, really, if all you have is idiotic insults, I don't see why we should continue this. It'll just go down to slurs and cursing and that is not why I am here.

The US should leave the Caucasus alone – Chechen leader
http://rt.com/news/kadyrov-chechen-negative-image/

Yes, Kadyrov, Putin's 'foot soldier' and his usual rhetoric. What about it?

I agree with him, much as I dislike him. US should stay out of Caucasus. I think everyone should, for awhile, Moscow Federals too. let us sort ourselves out, our way. Then, we will all decide where and how we want to go and what we want to do. If we want Moscow's help, we'd ask for it. Same for foreigners.

Last edited:
Yes, Kadyrov, Putin's 'foot soldier' and his usual rhetoric. What about it?

I agree with him, much as I dislike him. US should stay out of Caucasus.
Just wandering how DumbAss are you?
back on a topic (despite, not really being interested)
whoever you say you are- don't matter, russia re'occupied most of Caucasus already it is not US business, but none of ruskies either. russians are nation, russsia- don't exist, there is russian Federation and dont start talking about occupied nations, that they are russian...

Just wandering how DumbAss are you?
back on a topic (despite, not really being interested)
whoever you say you are- don't matter, russia re'occupied most of Caucasus already it is not US business, but none of ruskies either. russians are nation, russsia- don't exist, there is russian Federation and dont start talking about occupied nations, that they are russian...

Nobody is 'occupied'. And who is saying the minorities are 'Russian'. Tatar is not Russian, Tatar is Tatar. Bashkir is Bashkir, Buryat is Buryat. Etc. They all carry Russian passports though. They are all 'Rossiane' lol Yeltsin's term, not mine. And 99.9% don't mind being part of the Federation either. People have issues, poverty, police brutality, whatever. And they certainly raise them, there are protests, there were even those riots in Moscow, shameful really, attacking innocent people, but, what can you expect from football hooligans... Either way, think what you want. Get off my thread, I did not post this for you; to argue with your Russophobic b******t.

But, really, if all you have is idiotic insults, I don't see why we should continue this. It'll just go down to slurs and cursing and that is not why I am here.
You already started your daft demagogy and bad language... certain (most) of posters are not familiar in type of talk with ruskies- I am, so wanna finish what you started?

You already started your daft demagogy and bad language... certain (most) of posters are not familiar in type of talk with ruskies- I am, so wanna finish what you started?

Finish what? I already 'finished'. I am not going to engage in a swearing match with you here, you can provoke me however you want, I don't care. And don't call me russkie. I am not. I am mixed blood, as already said. Frankly I consider myself closer to Caucasians than 'russkies'.

Nobody is 'occupied'. And who is saying the minorities are 'Russian'. Tatar is not Russian, Tatar is Tatar. Bashkir is Bashkir, Buryat is Buryat. Etc. They all carry Russian passports though. They are all 'Rossiane' lol Yeltsin's term, not mine. And 99.9% don't mind being part of the Federation either. People have issues, poverty, police brutality, whatever. And they certainly raise them, there are protests, there were even those riots in Moscow, shameful really, attacking innocent people, but, what can you expect from football hooligans... Either way, think what you want. Get off my thread, I did not post this for you; to argue with your Russophobic b******t.
1- I've meat quite few decent russian people and do have certain respect to those, however, there are many blind retards too...
Your topic?- if that would be informational- yes, but you trying to impose your "prince of daftness" demagogy on all readers- not gonna happen, since I know the subject
BTW what the heck Army are you in?- cant you see in the photo, that sign of soldier- Allah-Nr1?- it is not ruskia is nr1!

Finish what? I already 'finished'. I am not going to engage in a swearing match with you here, you can provoke me however you want, I don't care. And don't call me russkie. I am not. I am mixed blood, as already said. Frankly I consider myself closer to Caucasians than 'russkies'.
You sarted:
Demagogy;
bad language

to reply to your post- can I clarify - you lost are you ruski or not?
appeared as ruskie, but now saying- you are Caucasian?- WTF nationality is that?

1- I've meat quite few decent russian people and do have certain respect to those, however, there are many blind retards too...
Your topic?- if that would be informational- yes, but you trying to impose your "prince of daftness" demagogy on all readers- not gonna happen, since I know the subject
BTW what the heck Army are you in?- cant you see in the photo, that sign of soldier- Allah-Nr1?- it is not ruskia is nr1!

I was not in the Army; I was in Marines; then Airborne (VDV). The photos are of Chechen Specnaz GRU regiment "Vostok" from during their time in South Ossetia in 2008. They are Chechen, Muslim men, sure they make their Muslim signs, whatever. I am not Muslim myself, do not know much about this, nor claim to.

You sarted:
Demagogy;
bad language

to reply to your post- can I clarify - you lost are you ruski or not?
appeared as ruskie, but now saying- you are Caucasian?- WTF nationality is that?

My father is Chechen. My mother is Russian. Well, Cossack, actually. They are considered Russky by Putin, but they do not consider themselves as such. So, what am I, you tell me? I am like that Surkov guy. He is half-Chechen too. His real last name is Dudaev lol Mine is Esterkhanov, but I did not change it. I am not ashamed of my ancestry, unlike Surkov, piece of **** that he is.

I was not in the Army; I was in Marines; then Airborne (VDV). The photos are of Chechen Specnaz GRU regiment "Vostok" from during their time in South Ossetia in 2008. They are Chechen, Muslim men, sure they make their Muslim signs, whatever. I am not Muslim myself, do not know much about this, nor claim to.
If you where in the Army of any country- recognition of hostile targets training would have been part of training.
Where you in the Marines or any other army or just another pretentious troll?

If you where in the Army of any country- recognition of hostile targets training would have been part of training.
Where you in the Marines or any other army or just another pretentious troll?

I was... And I have no idea what you are talking about, okay? I know how tell a hostile target: it is one who is shooting at you.

I repeat, I don't know Chechen gestures, because I was not brought up with that culture. We moved to Stavropol when I was two, I grew up among my mother's family, in their ways. I only started to meet my father's relatives and try to understand that side of me a few years back.

My father is Chechen. My mother is Russian. Well, Cossack, actually. They are considered Russky by Putin, but they do not consider themselves as such. So, what am I, you tell me? I am like that Surkov guy. He is half-Chechen too. His real last name is Dudaev lol Mine is Esterkhanov, but I did not change it. I am not ashamed of my ancestry, unlike Surkov, piece of **** that he is.
:sarc:
appears you are very quick do drift away from what you where on about in a first place...

I was... And I have no idea what you are talking about, okay? I know how tell a hostile target: it is one who is shooting at you.

I repeat, I don't know Chechen gestures, because I was not brought up with that culture. We moved to Stavropol when I was two, I grew up among my mother's family, in their ways. I only started to meet my father's relatives and try to understand that side of me a few years back.
WTF are you on about? I have served and about after first week training was about composition of battle/ your part in it/ recognition of allied and alien forces. My cousin had served in Soviet Army- he had such training(we spoken about it) in 1986 ...
You where not trained as how to recognise those?- ok...

Back