Racism or genuine fears?

:sarc:
appears you are very quick do drift away from what you where on about in a first place...

What???

Okay, whatever. I am going to log off from here now, and get some sleep, it is 02:57 in the morning over here. This was fun, Atasas, really. :)

WTF are you on about? I have served and about after first week training was about composition of battle/ your part in it/ recognition of allied and alien forces. My cousin had served in Soviet Army- he had such training(we spoken about it) in 1986 ...
You where not trained as how to recognise those?- ok...

I did not serve in the 80s... It was much different then. Better. Russian military today is a crap compared to then. My father probably knows what you are talking about, older brother too. By the time I was in the service (late 90s, early 2000s), it all went down the drain.

Anyway, good night.

Getting back to the subject.

There is probably at least a degree of racism in this line of thinking, but there is almost certainly cause for genuine concern on a number of issues as well.

Like so many of these things, nothing is absolutely Black or White, but it is cetrtainly a very good question for open debate.

Nobody is 'occupied'. And who is saying the minorities are 'Russian'. Tatar is not Russian, Tatar is Tatar. Bashkir is Bashkir, Buryat is Buryat. Etc. They all carry" Russian (or is it russian Federation)"passports though. They are all 'Rossiane' lol Yeltsin's term, not mine. And 99.9% don't mind being part of the Federation either. People have issues, poverty, police brutality, whatever. And they certainly raise them, there are protests, there were even those riots in Moscow, shameful really, attacking innocent people, but, what can you expect from football hooligans... Either way, think what you want. Get off my thread, I did not post this for you; to argue with your Russophobic b******t.
Since you started typical of Propaganda topic about russia making arrangements for population "replacements", you might as well answer truthfuly as why did you start such Topic? absolutely sure, that nationals of any country would want to live by own rule and have nothing to do with no occupant rule/nationality ?
of topic, if you have served in russian army (not necessary/ no obligation, but) where did you serve?

If you where in the Army of any country- recognition of hostile targets training would have been part of training.
Where you in the Marines or any other army or just another pretentious troll?

Hmmm!

I've had a suspicion that Prapor is not what he pretends.

But Prapor, if you're in VDV, you can easily answer on what happened Oct. 30, 2010

Hmmm!

I've had a suspicion that Prapor is not what he pretends.

But Prapor, if you're in VDV, you can easily answer on what happened Oct. 30, 2010

Other than our Commander, General Shamanov, being injured in a automobile accident, and his driver killed (Shamanov is back now, and looks like his health is fine, God bless him).

Was a strange accident too... There are rumours it may not have actually been one (accident). Someone maybe trying to kill the general. Maybe those same in the government who long wanted to get rid of VDV. But, that is just unsubstantiated rumours for now.

Since you started typical of Propaganda topic about russia making arrangements for population "replacements", you might as well answer truthfuly as why did you start such Topic? absolutely sure, that nationals of any country would want to live by own rule and have nothing to do with no occupant rule/nationality ?
of topic, if you have served in russian army (not necessary/ no obligation, but) where did you serve?

I will ignore you rant about 'occupants'.

Second part, where did I serve? Gudauta, Abkhazia. I already wrote about that. Best part of my life.

Other than our Commander, General Shamanov, being injured in a automobile accident, and his driver killed (Shamanov is back now, and looks like his health is fine, God bless him).
It was the answer I was looking for.
I have been very much in doubt whether you were an Russian officer or not. I apologize if I have been wrong.

Was a strange accident too... There are rumours it may not have actually been one (accident). Someone maybe trying to kill the general. Maybe those same in the government who long wanted to get rid of VDV. But, that is just unsubstantiated rumours for now.
I think you're right. You have many dirty generals in Russia. It could be pay back for the time he sent special forces into Moscow to prevent the trial against his son in-law

Prapor, i see you imitate a Russian patriot here and write bs about mixing with caucasians. I have spesially registered here to say you're real dumbass, you're the shame of Russian nation, if you're Russian. Nobody among normal Russians want to mix with these ugly idiots, who commite 90% of crimes here. You should mix your blood or silly brain if you want, but don't say it about Russians. F*****g Caucasus should be separated from us.

Agreed. I reckon Prapor was a red-hot forum member.

I guess he's off collecting Photos somewhere or being kept quiet somehow.

Somewhere, Somehow. :bravo:prapor.

Prapor was good value
Yep, I never participated in his threads a great deal, but they were usually very interesting with lots of material showing a completely different way of life. I always tried to make a point of reading them.

Venom PL was another, who has slowly disappeared into the background, his Polish photo journals were always great value.

Last edited:
Indeed, I really did enjoy seeing a glimpse of another part of the world and how life is there through the eyes of the residents.

I do hope they both return.:confused:

I don't know he disappeared after someone accused him of copy pasting other peoples posts from other forums as his own, I assume he had a problem with that and left.

Here is the thread
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/let-north-caucasus-go-t91330.html

I didn't really see it as all that bad but it would have helped had he referenced them.

Thanks MontyB - completely missed it. I can't see it as any particular problem. He was presenting his interests, sticking them up for discussion. This is not a situation of him seeking Brownie points, we aren't in the game of winners and losers for profit.

He opened up eyes by turning on spotlights.:thumb:

Back