Racial ?

--
Boots

October 24th, 2014  
tetvet

Topic: Racial ?

Was the shooting of Black Mike Brown by White Police Officer Wilson racially motivated , I'm trying to understand why would Wilson go out of his way to shoot Brown and not Browns companion who was present when the shooting went down , was there bad blood between Brown and Wilson , could be .
October 24th, 2014  
Kesse81

With all due respect.
This is an international forum. It will be very limited who can participate in your threads if you only posts topics which are not known in our part of the world.

You have a unique opportunity here to learn a little more about the history of other countries and our daily lives.

There are also things about your life, including your service in Nam that could be interesting.
October 24th, 2014  
tetvet

Every time I mention Vietnam I get attacked by the modern heroic marvels .
--
Boots
October 24th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Every time I mention Vietnam I get attacked by the modern heroic marvels .

It's not the content...it's the presentation. Your presentation reeks of arrogance and snobbery. What kind of reaction do you think that is going to get you? If you choose to be a prick, don't be surprised when people are a prick back. Stop playing the innocent victim here...we have a large enough problem with the victim complex western society seems to have developed over the past 40 years...
October 24th, 2014  
tetvet

Its true that I'm vastly more intelligent than the average poster , but its difficult to post on a level that the lesser can comprehend .
October 24th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
Its true that I'm vastly more intelligent than the average poster , but its difficult to post on a level that the lesser can comprehend .
Your bravado is noble and well noted, but is all bravado, I'm afraid. Do you know why I say that? Because if you were so much more intelligent than the average poster - such as you say - you would use proper grammar in your posts. Instead of every post being one massive run on sentence.

Granted, I could give you leeway if you weren't a Native English speaker. But even if that WERE the case - which I obviously think is otherwise - one would think that you'd strive to take the extra effort, not the lazy way around. Then you wonder in sheer amazement as to why no one can understand a word that comes out of you. So please, do yourself a favor so that you might attempt to start to look credible, and act like you have a higher level of intelligence.

As with what brinktk mentioned, when you approach someone negatively, you're going to get a negative response. If you are rude to people, expect them to return the favor. If you treat people as inferiors, don't be surprised when they show you up at every turn. If you treat people like dirt, don't act hurt and offended with they sling some of that dirt right back at you. Reap what you sow, reap what you sow. If you want a harvest in the fall, you have to plant in the spring. If you plant apples in the spring time, don't be surprised when you don't get oranges.
October 24th, 2014  
The Highway Man

Quote:
Now I'm in tears laughing at this little nugget! What a jumped up ignoramus you are!
October 24th, 2014  
tetvet

If you see an ignoramus feel free to kiss its ass .
October 24th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
If you see an ignoramus feel free to kiss its ass .
No, thanks. I think I'll pass on that one.
October 26th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
I'm starting to think you are one of two things.

1) you are a troll that has mastered the art of playing ignorant to the point of nonbelief.

2) you are a narcisist of the highest magnitude.

Just so you know, you are clearly ( whether you know it or not) one of the least intelligent people on this forum. Your ego is so large and you have such an inflated self worth you don't even realize how stupid you are. This is usually the case for the grossly incompetent so don't be too alarmed. You should know that you're laughed at constantly, at least by me, and you are likely laughed at even more behind your back by those you actually see every day if your conduct mirrors what you have displayed around here.

You will never be taken seriously...ever. You will always be a child...because you act accordingly.

Oh and....GFY!