Racial army video airs on German TV (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - A German army instructor ordered a soldier to envision himself in the Bronx facing hostile African-Americans while firing his machine gun, a video that aired Saturday on national television showed.

More...

NEWSFLASH... Don Imus has joined the German Army... :) lol

Whatever... our BRM range at Bliss had pop up targets that were in green winter coats with red stars on their headgear. I guess Germany is planning on securing NYC after they finish their own handover to the Turks and assorted muslims in their country.

Cabal, are you a pathfinder?

Whatever... our BRM range at Bliss had pop up targets that were in green winter coats with red stars on their headgear.

We still have these targets where I work. They sit in storage because they are not politically correct. Laugh.

Well I dont want to say too much. Lets just say we take every opportunity to practice on our aim.

Last edited:
Whatever... our BRM range at Bliss had pop up targets that were in green winter coats with red stars on their headgear.

Must be the same batch as ours, we had them too in the close range combat course at the Regiments range; shooting practice had never been so easy...

Back