R.I.P.

OneshoT

Well I made it threw boot, just got my wings from jump school last week and now I'm on my way to R.I.P..I was just woundering if any one had any advice for me, I know it will not be easy but thats why I'm hear...My brother was with the 76th Ranger battalion but lost his life almost a year ago in Iraq to an I.E.D..So I never got the chance to ask him what to expect I realy never saw him after he joined...But nothing will derail my being a Ranger, not even my brothers death...This is the best way I can think of to honor him...

I wish to become a sniper down the road but I figure I would take one step at a time...

So any advice would be greatly appreciated...(on R.I.P.)

I do not mean to advertise other sites, but go to ArmyRanger.com. It is an excellent forum, full of Active and retired Rangers. They are a wealth of knowledge.

I'm really sorry to hear about your brother!

I wish to become a sniper down the road but I figure I would take one step at a time...
You've just given yourself a very good advice there.. ;)
I can't give you any specific advice for R.I.P., but focusing on one goal at the time is always the best!

Ditto what Redleg said...

My condolences on the loss of your Brother. I have nothing but respect for his sacrifice.

Back