Quotable women - Page 2

--

May 21st, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

"Light tomorrow with today"

- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
June 14th, 2005  
Peper

"Out in the field you were all in the same predicament, with nothing between you and the piece of metal with your name on it except the whim of God." - Kate Webb

"I was struck that war, for all its brutality and horror, nevertheless offered men an opportunity like no other to be fearless and brave, to be selfless, to be a hero." - Jurate Kazickas

"In my youth I thought I was invincible, that if I didn't get shot or visibly maimed, I'd get a way clean. But surviving a war doesn't mean you escape being its victim." - Tad Bartimus

"War's eternal mystery is that some humans die and some don't, and nobody gets to choose." - Tad Bartimus

All of these are quotes from women who went to Vietnam as reporters.
June 14th, 2005  
MilidarUSMC

"is it tuna or chicken, i know it says chicken of the sea but i just dont understand it" -jessica simpson. sorry i had to
--
June 14th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilidarUSMC
"is it tuna or chicken, i know it says chicken of the sea but i just dont understand it" -jessica simpson. sorry i had to
the topic is quotable women meaning women worth quoting.
June 14th, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilidarUSMC
lol
you heard she filed for divorce, that means shes up for grabs LOL

From the mouth of Paris Hilton:

Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?
June 14th, 2005  
SHERMAN

If you cant stay on toppic just dont post....
June 14th, 2005  
AmericanSweetheart

Thank you
June 14th, 2005  
Locke

Mod Edit: NO! Stop! Halt!....Are you catching my drift?
June 23rd, 2005  
Starker

"If i don't stand up and fight for my country, than I fight for nothing, cause my country makes me who I am" ~my best friend who is a LCPL in the Marine Corps.
June 24th, 2005  
Locke

Rachel Dawes: "It's not who I am underneath, it's what I do that defines me.