The quintessence of hypocrisy?

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Josh Sugarmann, head of Violence Policy Center. The most anti-2nd Amendment Group in the USA has a Federal Firearm Dealer's license. The business address is VPC's headquarters in D.C.. Which, if I recollect DC law correctly, means VPC is exempt from the handgun ban they defend.

Under Federal Law, any business that holds a FFL01 (Business) must do business. You cannot have a FFL and sit on the license. I know this.... I was once a FFL01 Holder. I ran a business. The VPC does not sell or transfer firearms. You cannot have a FFL01 for collecting. For collecting you must get a FFL03 (Curio or Relic License) which cannot even be looked up on BATFE's FFL eZ Check. So my question is... how and why does the VPC have a FFL and how to they get around BATFE Rules and Federal Law?

FFLPic.jpg

This information is public. You can access it by going to https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/

This is used to allow the public to check and see if the business in question has a legal FFL. FFLs are public information.

Last edited:
WOW, WTF?

So, this azzhat wants all guns banned, but he's selling them... What kind of crap is THAT?

I wonder if the members if his little organization is aware of this?

WOW, WTF?

So, this azzhat wants all guns banned, but he's selling them... What kind of crap is THAT?

I wonder if the members if his little organization is aware of this?

That's the thing. He's not selling them. Which is a Federal Crime. If you are a FFL01 Holder you must sell and transfer firearms as your main source of income. You cannot have a FFL and sit on it. BATFE will pull your FFL faster then Rosie O'Donnell bitching about Donald Trump.

That's the thing. He's not selling them. Which is a Federal Crime. If you are a FFL01 Holder you must sell and transfer firearms as your main source of income. You cannot have a FFL and sit on it. BATFE will pull your FFL faster then Rosie O'Donnell bitching about Donald Trump.

I know, bro. I was assuming he'd choose the hypocrisy over the felony.

But that's what I get for underestimating the stupidity of the average liberal.

This needs exposed in a big way.

Are you sure it's a crime, and a felony at that?

If so, write to BBB and ATF and maybe a few others as well. NRA might want to be advised in case they are not aware. I assume something we're discussing here isn't adding up though or someone would be on it. Then again, ya never know, so why not write to the powers that be if you think it's legit.

Last edited:
Back