Quick Cop

Practice, practice, practice. :)

It'd be interesting to see if he could do that under combat/gunfight conditions. I noticed that he's using an open-top mag holder, which is not something you see everyday on uniformed officers on the street.

I've done some reading on 'speed-reloads' in a few of my gun magazines. The general feeling is that it is more for shooting competitions then for actual combat.

"However, examined logically and factually, the Speed Load actually has little place in the tactical world. In reviewing and analyzing over five thousand shooting case studies, I found that in only a handful of cases was a speed load ever utilized. Yet, as if this wasn't sufficient proof in and of itself, I also noticed that of those few times, there wasn't a single instance among them where it materially affected the outcome of the fight."
- Chuck Taylor, Tactical Reload (Combat Handguns Magazine)

So I don't know if the cop is just showing off or if that is how he prefers to operate. I have no idea - but either way it is very quick. :pray:

I dont know, im a tactical shooter and if i could reload that fast i sure as hell would.

Wow...that would be interesting if he join US military and gone to combat zone.

Back