Questions Not To Ask In Foreign Lands - Page 2

--
Boots

July 24th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Omigod that is too funny.
July 24th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Only puns can be funny without offended someone. Or, some semblence of funny.

Such as:

Bill asked his friend the astronomer how his job was going. "Just heavenly" he replied.

The butcher introduced his wife to his friend Bill, he said "Meet Patty"/

July 24th, 2004  
Mark Conley

--
Boots
July 24th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Good one.
July 27th, 2004  
Lilmissflamethrower

Topic: WAIT A FREAKIN MINUTE!

I bet everyone here makes blonde jokes, including myself. I used to get mad (a long time ago)... Why? I had people at my job and elsewhere constantly remark "You are really smart! I thought you would be dumb when I met you because you are..er... blonde."

So even though its thought to be a very accepted group to make fun of, we really have people basing i.q. on hair color.

But now I can laugh at myself.

By the way, when I was in England, I was watching one of their top comedians. He is legendary for being crude, rude and making fun of everyone, especially Pakistanis. He is like the leading comedian there with all ethnicities, so I guess they can take a joke over there too...(sorry I can't remember his name).
July 29th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
okay a joke in which nobody is hurt or embarrassed or suffering some misfortune? how about this...
6 was found hiding in the corner..because 7 8 9.
But 9 is dead now and 6 is embarrassed cause it was found hiding so Marks wrong.
July 29th, 2004  
Darkmb101

If a tree falls down in the middle of a forest, do the other trees laugh at him?
July 29th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I sure as heck would.
July 29th, 2004  
Mark Conley

and you wanted to join a service that eats grasshoppers?.......
July 29th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

grasshoppers arent all that bad