Questions on my workout routine

--

August 12th, 2012  
YuriBierazo

Topic: Questions on my workout routine

New workout split.....Monday(P90x, gym) Tuesday(Insanity) Wednesday(same as Monday) Thursday(same as Tuesday) Friday(same as Monday) Saturday(gym, Insanity+P90x) Sunday(rest day) I am about 195 and looking to get down to 170 with possibly keto if need be. Would i be the epitome of ripped if i did this followed with a good heavy lifting at a gym or would i lose muscle mass and get small. I plan on eating enough calories to still make gains. The supplements i plan on taking are creatine, whey protein, as well as a good pre-workout. Please respond so i know whether this is a good idea or not.
August 12th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriBierazo
New workout split.....Monday(P90x, gym) Tuesday(Insanity) Wednesday(same as Monday) Thursday(same as Tuesday) Friday(same as Monday) Saturday(gym, Insanity+P90x) Sunday(rest day) I am about 195 and looking to get down to 170 with possibly keto if need be. Would i be the epitome of ripped if i did this followed with a good heavy lifting at a gym or would i lose muscle mass and get small. I plan on eating enough calories to still make gains. The supplements i plan on taking are creatine, whey protein, as well as a good pre-workout. Please respond so i know whether this is a good idea or not.
let me help you out with your workouts.. you will need * sustenance* - allow me to make a few suggestions - ye old chiliburger

or a wee hotdog

but if you are on the run and desire a quick snack to tide you over

if anything tis something to think about whilst thy jog around the block...
August 12th, 2012  
Amanda

The Russian Twist with a medicine ball builds the most sculpted abs I've ever seen. Probably difficult in your position, but rest is also really important for faster muscle building--over-training/lifting can be counter-productive. Not that the chili burger isn't tempting...
--
August 13th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
The Russian Twist with a medicine ball builds the most sculpted abs I've ever seen. Probably difficult in your position, but rest is also really important for faster muscle building--over-training/lifting can be counter-productive. Not that the chili burger isn't tempting...
you need plenty of fluids too

August 13th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by m551sheridan
you need plenty of fluids too

Its the month of Ramadan now and I am fasting... but the look of that rootbeer float... man... that is something worth dying for...
August 13th, 2012  
BritinAfrica

Nowt better then a pint of Guinness.
August 13th, 2012  
42RM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Nowt better then a pint of Guinness.
Damn right skippy! American beer is like lovemaking in a canoe.