questions for the marines .

Quick questions about the ASVAB .

1. Can the recruiter automatic put on the computer to denied me from joining ?

2. Why are some recruiters such an "A" ?

3. I failed the ASVAB 2 times already. I study alot and failed em. The wierd thing about it . is that i got the same score on both of em . I still remember that i choose different answers on a couple of questions. And I dont see whats the deal with it. The USMC recruiter dont seem like his trying to help me . He just tells me to study and shakes my hand. Any hints ?

4. Should i go to different recruiters , just to pass the asvab ?

5. If thers any recruiters on here , give me some advice ? Or if you know a recruiter , pass me their info. IM IN HOUSTON TEXAS.

THANK YOU

Honestly dude the asvab is a joke. I took the 3 hour test in 45 minutes knowing I was going to join the infantry. I scored in the 80s. Use your head and knock the **** out. It is not complicated. If you can not meet standards in the time given you need to sqaure yourself away.

Last edited:
to : big Z

dude well i study too damn hard ..i think its just that i get ****** nervous when im in the office. im going to try and try..im going for artillery.

Just relax and go with the flow. There is nothing to be nervous about. If you come to a question you don't know skip it and come back to it after you have answered the ones you know.

I failed the ASVAB 2 times already. I study alot and failed em. The wierd thing about it . is that i got the same score on both of em . I still remember that i choose different answers on a couple of questions. And I dont see whats the deal with it. The USMC recruiter dont seem like his trying to help me . He just tells me to study and shakes my hand. Any hints ?

I think the hint is that he can't be bothered spending time on someone who needs as much help as you. Ask for your previous results so you can see what questions you got wrong.

Recruiters will only be interested in obvious non hackers if they're really hurting for recruits. The Marine Corps isn't short of people currently as far as I know.

To : Wallabies

I ask em if I can see the ones i got wrong and he reply no..

then i ask if i can retake again right away..he say hell no..

im going for another Recruiter . and im focus on the asvab test book .

Back