question|what do you think about israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
---snip---

. (and I'm certainly not sorry for the fact).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Because Israel is a rabidly racist Ethnocracy that continually and actively demeans and defiles worldwide Jewry with their Nazi policies.

It is the root cause of 99% of all Global Islamic Terrorism and the escalation of world wide Islamic Fundamentalism.

As a result of the above points it is also the single largest cause of rising Anti Semitism in first world countries today.

And last and least important to me. It has changed me from being proud of my Jewish heritage to being ashamed to even admit it, in face to face situations.

Last edited:
senojekips i refuse to even start talking to you because your statment that israel is like nazi germany.

Britin two question for you
1.where do you serv if at all
2.why do you think israel is arrogant bullies?

senojekips i refuse to even start talking to you because your statment that israel is like nazi germany.

click on his name.... go to public profile and then *about me* and you will see what he did and where he served......... same-same for all of us.

Check my profile dipshit. By the way have you served?

Why do I think Israel are arrogant bullies, are you for real? I could go on and on, but this is the latest stroke pulled by Israel.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/i...or-palestinians-after-un-s-recognition-299739

Jerusalem: Israel has responded swiftly to United Nation's recognition of a Palestinian state, revealing it will build 3,000 more homes for Jews on Israeli-occupied lands that the world body overwhelmingly said belong to the Palestinians.

The plans also include future construction in a strategic area of the West Bank where critics have long warned that Jewish settlements would kill hopes for a viable Palestinian state.

Israel's moves served as a harsh reminder to Palestinians - euphoric over the UN upgrade - that while they now have a state on paper, most of it remains very much under Israeli control.

As for Senojekips comment, he's not far off the mark.

Last edited:
That is because Israel IS using Nazi policies and doing most of the things that they did.

You may as well be honest with yourself because you aren't fooling anyone else, Israel is no more than Zionist Lebensraum. You steal peoples land and possessions and harass beat and murder those who resist, you then occupy that land and treat any remaining owners as second class citizens.

You tell us why you think that this is not similar to what the Nazis did. They harassed Jews, they drove them out of their homes, they stole all of their worthwhile possessions.

You obviously never watched the video of Dr. Hajo Meyer a Holocaust survivor who clearly stated the Israel acts as the Nazis did.

Last edited:
Check my profile dipshit. By the way have you served?

Why do I think Israel are arrogant bullies, are you for real? I could go on and on, but this is the latest stroke pulled by Israel.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/i...or-palestinians-after-un-s-recognition-299739

Jerusalem: Israel has responded swiftly to United Nation's recognition of a Palestinian state, revealing it will build 3,000 more homes for Jews on Israeli-occupied lands that the world body overwhelmingly said belong to the Palestinians.

The plans also include future construction in a strategic area of the West Bank where critics have long warned that Jewish settlements would kill hopes for a viable Palestinian state.

Israel's moves served as a harsh reminder to Palestinians - euphoric over the UN upgrade - that while they now have a state on paper, most of it remains very much under Israeli control.

As for Senojekips comment, he's not far off the mark.

OK so about the new state ment to build the homes its i think OK but we could act diffrent.

And israel done it because palastine broke the "Oslo" agrement to not go to the UN but as we (israel) learned we cant trust the palastine people and to punish them for breaking the agrement we act in this move.

I think you are probably watching those pro palastine TV station that lie sometime like in the last opertion one reporter from the BBC posted a photo of a little girl in the hospital and saying that is from israeli bombing and at the end it was from siryya and this is just one of more other think that they lie about and turning the world against israel.

Now i want you to watch this vedio that showing palastine people sending thier children to stand against israeli forces jsut to take a one good picture that they can publish and say that israel is doing a war crimes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHHQArtFxOA"]The Palestinian girl against the super patient Israeli soldiers - YouTube[/ame]

and another question do you support hamas?

OK so about the new state ment to build the homes its i think OK but we could act diffrent.

You wouldn't chuckle

And israel done it because palastine broke the "Oslo" agrement to not go to the UN but as we (israel) learned we cant trust the palastine people and to punish them for breaking the agrement we act in this move.

And you honestly think the Palestinians can trust Israeli's?

I think you are probably watching those pro palastine TV station.

Don't think, you'll give yourself a headache

Now i want you to watch this vedio that showing palastine people sending thier children to stand against israeli forces jsut to take a one good picture that they can publish and say that israel is doing a war crimes.

I don't need to watch anything, least of all Israeli propaganda.

and another question do you support hamas?

No, I support Tottenham Hotspur

COME ON YOU LILLY WHITES.

Last edited:

Boo! Hiss!

spursbogroll.jpg

;) :D

You wouldn't chuckle

And you honestly think the Palestinians can trust Israeli's?

Don't think, you'll give yourself a headache

I don't need to watch anything, least of all Israeli propaganda.

You are a lost case if it was a israeli propaganda why do palastine cmera man filmed it?

you dont live in israel you dont know nothing you stuck in your Imaginary reality and dont have eny problems back home in england at least not a militry problems.

Why palastine need to trust israel?

are you real?

we maked peace with eygept and jordan and we gave eygap 2/3 of israel back then the hald island sinai. and prooved that we dont care of giving lands for peace.

What do you have to say now?

Last edited:
What do I think about Israel?

You REALLY don't want to know...

I do I do I do

You are a lost case if it was a israeli propaganda why do palastine cmera man filmed it?

I would suppose the reason why the Israeli's didn't shoot the crap out of the kids, they were on camera. A lost case? I know exactly where I am, I'm sitting here, BUT, do you know where you are????

you dont live in israel you dont know nothing you stuck in your Imaginary reality and dont have eny problems back home in england at least not a militry problems.

If I don't know nothing, I must know something. I don't want to live in Israel, I'd prefer to live in Palestine.

Why palastine need to trust israel?

Are you parents siblings?

are you real?

Counts, "Eyes two, ears two, arms two, legs two, 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, 10 toes, has a pulse and breathing, and my mum said I was handsome." Yep I'm real. Are you real? Are you an alien? Pssst wanna buy Buckingham Palace?

we maked peace with eygept and jordan and we gave eygap 2/3 of israel back then the hald island sinai. and prooved that we dont care of giving lands for peace.

You don't care of giving lands for peace? So that's why Israel steals all they can.

What do you have to say now?

Now what was I going to say? Oh yes, "I was in uniform when you was in liquid form." And other blokes here on this forum "were in Baghdad when you was in your dads bag."

Keep taking the tablets there's a good boy.............or girl.................... or whatever you are.

Last edited:
I do I do I do

I would suppose the reason why the Israeli's didn't shoot the crap out of the kids, they were on camera. A lost case? I know exactly where I am, I'm sitting here, BUT, do you know where you are????

Are you parents siblings?

You don't care of giving lands for peace? So that's why Israel steals all they can.

whatever you are.

First the israeli army is one of the most moral army in the world if not the most at our last opertion we droped a posts that tell the civis to get away from hamas and we text massge them and we even took over their redio station and told them to stay away from hamas and site that we are going to bomb in.

second we just arrest protesters we dont shoot them with a live bullets.

and when is asked why palastie should trust israel it was a retoric question you fcking idiot.

You are an anti-semic and you are really poor man i fill sorry of you being such a ignoramus talking like you know something about the conflict.

i cant talk to a man that is not understand nothing that im telling him and all he want is to blame israel of being a bad and civi killer country.

First the israeli army is one of the most moral army in the world if not the most at our last opertion we droped a posts that tell the civis to get away from hamas and we text massge them and we even took over their redio station and told them to stay away from hamas and site that we are going to bomb in.

What absolute bollocks, I bet you believe in the tooth fairy too.

second we just arrest protesters we dont shoot them with a live bullets.

If you believe that you are a bigger idiot then I thought you were.

and when is asked why palastie should trust israel it was a retoric question you fcking idiot.

They why ask? You are such a plonker

You are an anti-semic and you are really poor man i fill sorry of you being such a ignoramus talking like you know something about the conflict.

No I'm not anti-semitic, I'm anti idiots like you who believe everything they are told. We are more aware of what's going on then you are, we are not subject to NAZI Zionist propaganda.

i cant talk to a man that is not understand nothing that im telling him and all he want is to blame israel of being a bad and civi killer country.

You might believe your own claptrap, I don't. Israel's record is not exactly squeaky clean regarding the treatment of Palestinians. Oh I understand perfectly well what Israel does and dosen't do. You brushed off the statement regarding the new 3,000 homes as if it was of no consequence. Like the rest of the NAZI Zionists, you are an arrogant tosser.

You asked what people thought if Israel and now you don't like the answers that you are getting.

what gives??? one is warned to tone it down because he voiced an opinion that a member here was anti Semitic yet another tells him he is full of schit?? some here DO sound antisemitic in their rhetoric..... so, where is the line drawn?
Personally *I* stand with Israel and their actions; they have taken ENOUGH of this hate Jews crap....no one attacks me -- why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back