question|what do you think about israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I wouldn't wipe my arse on that!!!!! :cheers:

You're right! ;)

shitpool.jpg

As I said arrogant bullies.

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel rejected concerted criticism from the United States and Europe on Monday over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to expand settlement building after the United Nations' de facto recognition of Palestinian statehood.

Washington urged Israel to reconsider its plan to erect 3,000 more homes in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, saying the move hindered peace efforts with the Palestinians.

Britain, France, Spain, Sweden and Denmark summoned the Israeli ambassadors in their capitals to give similar messages.

An official in Netanyahu's office said Israel would not bend. "Israel will continue to stand by its vital interests, even in the face of international pressure, and there will be no change in the decision that was made," the official said.

Angered by the U.N. General Assembly's upgrading on Thursday of the Palestinians' status in the world body from "observer entity" to "non-member state", Israel said the next day it would build the new dwellings for settlers.

what gives??? one is warned to tone it down because he voiced an opinion that a member here was anti Semitic yet another tells him he is full of schit?? some here DO sound antisemitic in their rhetoric..... so, where is the line drawn?
Personally *I* stand with Israel and their actions; they have taken ENOUGH of this hate Jews crap....no one attacks me -- why is that?

He asked for people opinions regarding Israel, and he got them. You stand with the Jews, I don't. That member was me, because I am against the tactics used by the Zionists I am anti-semitic? Absolute rubbish.

Israel say they want peace, yet they pull stunts like building those 3,000 houses with plans to build even more, knowing full well its going to lead to conflict.

Have you made ridiculous blatant propaganda statements regarding how wonderful Israel have treated the Palestinians? That's why no one has attacked you as you put it. Sorry mate, I stand by what I have said, the Zionists are arrogant bullies.

He was warned regarding the use of foul language not for calling me an anti-semitic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back