A question. Veterans of life, please drop in

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Well I was wondering what might be better:

-Social Science , -Political Science, or -History .

Thanks, and if u can tell the reasons as to why you chose what you chose.

Thanks again :)

MightyMacbeth said:
Well I was wondering what might be better:

-Social Science , -Political Science, or -History .

Thanks, and if u can tell the reasons as to why you chose what you chose.

Thanks again :)

So what you got against Electronics Engineers?:???:

heh, well I forgot to tell you that I have no interest in becoming a teacher :)
And I got nothing against elec engeneering, but it isnt really my cup uf tea lol :)

I studied administration/economics and accounting at university (if you need help on balancing your Swiss bank account let me know ;), and extended my time at campus with a year to study political science to obtain more "weight" on the organization theories and to be more prepared for working internationally - especially on the European Level as I am doing to some levels right now.

If I had the chance now I would study social and political science, but that has something to do with the years of life experience since I graduated.

If you're looking at it from a "what to major in college?" perspective, there's nothing in the rulebook that says you can't double-major, or major in one and minor in another. You can also take classes even if you're not majoring in a subject.

Nothing wrong with any of them, you're just as likely to get hired for a job with any of those degrees.

If you're just looking for money, better go with Business Accounting and be sure to get your CPA while you're at it. My youngest Son has a Bachelors in it and has no problem picking and choosing where to work.

ahh well thanks for the advises and I would appreciate if they keep coming :)

About business and accounting, well.. I am not too fond of those actually.. I did good well in Economics but didnt like it heh..

I am curious MightyMacbeth, Social Science , Political Science and History are degrees that cator to teaching. Poly sci can be used for going to law school. I am also curious as to why you are asking this to veterans. Care to fill me on on my inquery?

ahh well.. I know teaching is a possibility, but so is other things as well :)

Why the veterans? well I meant those who got experience in life, I surely dont want to be asking a bunch of teens heh.. I prefer those who got more experince and knowledge :)

No, Doody was asking why you chose just to ask about those three subjects, not why you're asking "veterans of life" for advice...

You Are Scary

scary.jpg

You even scare scary people sometimes!

How Scary Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howscaryareyouquiz/

You still want MY advice... hehehe. These stupid questionaires are great. 100% scarey, that's exactly how my last performance review at work read in regards to "Gets along with co-workers". Hehehehe

Mighty, the best person to ask is yourself. Its your life, your interests. You have to live it, not us. My advice is to get to know yourself and once you do you will find the answers to this and other of your questions that I too pondered when I was younger.

ahh very well then Bulldogg :)

And AJChen, well, its because those are the 3 I am trying to figure wich one is better than the other :)

Back