Question?

M1karava

cant join certain branches of military?

Lately I have been hearing from some people that you cannot join certain branches of the military if you are an only child, or that you cannot join a direct combat role if you are an only child. something about if something happens to you and your bloodline ends or something. I have been hearing a mixed array of answers to this question and even my senior army instructor in JROTC does int know the answer. Does this just refer to the draft or is it actually true.

I have a few years to get an answer and do some research, but it would still take a load of my mind to find out now.

Asking all

Last edited:
So you've already "heard" from a "bunch" of people and are now asking for more of the same.
You are wasting everybody's time.

Your assignment now is to do some actual research on actual regulations and considerations.

Do that and return with a definitive report on factual conditions.

Clock is ticking-you should be halfway finished.

hello everybody,

I'm currently a french 19 y.o student and I would like to join the USMC, I would like to know if it's possible to join them without green card ?

I am a only child and serve in the combat arms. If your father is still alive you are good to go. I have been asked the question and the fact that my father was still alive made the point null.

What a load of bull; of course you can. there are no restrictions on serving; apart from if a twin gets killed while both twins are serving in the same combat zone; they normally send the other twin on home duty.

Back