Question

m551sheridan

I asked this once before in some thread and got no answer........... other then buying a flag and service arms associated with what are the *mil-bucks* for?

For TI, MontyB, and I to hog....

Seriously, though, I think that's it. Just to buy stuff in the Milforum PX.

Go to the top, click on MILSTORES. Its the first option.
thanks - right in front of me heh? figures.... us para's ain't the sharpest tools in the box - or so we're told. Again, thank you.

OK. went and found it............ :( there was no beer or *LURP* rations to be had.............. ah well.

Last edited:
Oh, I seem to have over 8000 odd milbucks to spend on coke and hookers? :D

Last edited:
My first thought when I saw the thread title was to respond with a quick, witty answer of, "Answer." But, now that I see it is about Milbucks, I'm off to the liquor store! :D

No wonder drink driving and alcohol related deaths are on the increase. :shock:

I save my drinking until after a hard days 12 hour shift, something you're unfamiliar with! :p ;)

You big alcoholic!!!! I haven't had an alcoholic drink since July last year - I was that drunk, I said, "I do"!!! haven't touched a drop since!! :shock:

You big alcoholic!!!! I haven't had an alcoholic drink since July last year - I was that drunk, I said, "I do"!!! haven't touched a drop since!! :shock:

You moron!!!!

Has the missus banished alcohol? :shock:

To be fair, I have a few bottles when on holiday/rest days and that's it. I have to set an example for obvious reasons. ;)

Nothing silly about buying a house, well provided you can afford it. ;)

Now a member of the home owner club I take it?

Am I bloody hell, I rent. Which means if this bloody government make me redundant - they can pay my rent - win win situation and I keep a roof over my family's heads. ;)

Am I bloody hell, I rent. Which means if this bloody government make me redundant - they can pay my rent - win win situation and I keep a roof over my family's heads. ;)

They also pay towards your mortgage if you're unfortunate enough to be unemployed. ;)

Home ownership is the way forward though. ;)

Back