Question regarding camouflage pattern.

--

December 19th, 2012  
Namaco

Topic: Question regarding camouflage pattern.

Hello! and firstly apologies if I posted this in wrong section, toke me a bit of time to figure out where to put it :P

Basically I have a question if anyone in here perhaps is good in camouflages.

This is KPA's soldier's and their new "camouflage" before they used to have brown all the time now I am a bit interested to know what kind of camouflage pattern it is, it does not look like DPM but slightly resembles M81 Woodland.

Anyone perhaps knows?

Thank you!
December 19th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaco
Hello! and firstly apologies if I posted this in wrong section, toke me a bit of time to figure out where to put it :P

Basically I have a question if anyone in here perhaps is good in camouflages.

This is KPA's soldier's and their new "camouflage" before they used to have brown all the time now I am a bit interested to know what kind of camouflage pattern it is, it does not look like DPM but slightly resembles M81 Woodland.

Anyone perhaps knows?

Thank you!
forest --
December 19th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Yep, I agree. Forest.
--
December 19th, 2012  
Namaco

Is it US Forest based or more like Russian one? ((flora?)) ((not good in camouflages sorreh ))
When I researched for some pictures its kinda difficult to say its similar to US forest one

EDIT: Do not mind it sorry
December 19th, 2012  
The Highway Man

It looks very similar to the old UK DPM of the 80s/90s

December 19th, 2012  
m551sheridan

Quote:
Is it US Forest based or more like Russian one? ((flora?)) ((not good in camouflages sorreh ))
When I researched for some pictures its kinda difficult to say its similar to US forest one

EDIT: Do not mind it sorry
forest is forest unless it is winter, in which case they will be flocked with snow. So, where might these folks be planning on visiting... in Russia they will walk forever on bad trails and roads with few restrooms or junk food places to relax. In America they will find very good roads and trails with junk food places around every corner; and a Yankee sharpshooter behind every tree.

Personally I think if NK attacks SK as soon as they see all that they have been missing they will desert in mass, after all being in the army of NK is the only place where they may be fed and clothed on a regular basis.
December 19th, 2012  
Capt Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
It looks very similar to the old UK DPM of the 80s/90s

I'm on my phone so struggling to see it clearly.

M81 Woodland (US?):

December 19th, 2012  
The Highway Man

Quote:
Is it me or are they all doing superb "Superman" impersonations? Up, Up and away!!!
December 19th, 2012  
Namaco

Well I have done my research and found out that this is a KPA's Type 99 Chinese Woodland variant

To be honest they impress me from everytime I see something new from NK lol

This is Type 99 Woodland Camouflage, and surely has a small difference from NK, I guess colors.
So its a copy of a copy lol

But to be honest its hard to tell if its really Type 88, or M81 or even DPM copy xD but oh well still not puzzling like why they have silver weapons but lets not go offtopic xD
December 19th, 2012  
LeEnfield

Does it matter, you would hear that coming a mile away