Question re: Mini Medals

AJChenMPH

Forum Health Inspector
Not sure if this is the correct forum, and I didn't find anything while searching.

Quick question: is there a holder for three (3) mini-medals? I use a single ribbon holder for two mini-medals and a dual ribbon holder for four mini-medals, but don't know of a good way to mount three mini-medals. Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance...

v/r,

Andy

Hmmm -- okay, thanks. I'll have to check the West Point PX, then -- the PX at Fort Drum was useless last summer.

v/r,
Andy

Hello out there, I hope that I got the right form to ask this question. Here goes, as I was going through my fathers army prize things I came across a pin with the word "CELERITAS" on the bottom. The pin it self is red with what looks lie a yellow lighting bolt through it. Just a short way down from the top a gold color outlines the sided and bottom. Does anybody have any ideas what this could be ? If you need any more info feel free to just ask.
Thanks

ladye said:
Hello out there, I hope that I got the right form to ask this question. Here goes, as I was going through my fathers army prize things I came across a pin with the word "CELERITAS" on the bottom. The pin it self is red with what looks lie a yellow lighting bolt through it. Just a short way down from the top a gold color outlines the sided and bottom. Does anybody have any ideas what this could be ? If you need any more info feel free to just ask.
Thanks

Here's a site about the USS CELERITAS.

http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/sh-civil/civsh-c/celertas.htm

Back