Question - Page 4

December 26th, 2011  
Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Thank you, Sir.

So we have three classes? The two first classes are what? You guys here are like a dictionary. I appreciate that. Why use google?
A regular Federal Firearms Licence (FFL) is to deal in any cartridge rifle, pistol or shotguns that don't get included in the restricted categories. I believe Class 2, if it actually exists as such, is "Other weopans" such as sawed off shotguns & short barrelled rifles(rifles with less than 16" barrells & shotguns with barrells less tha 18") & such things as guns hidden in walking canes, "garrotte" guns, ect. Where there's little market for such things the Class 3 dealer covers all that.

Similar Topics
understanding between china and india
Court Transcripts
MCO question.
UN Peacekeeper Question...
What was said on the 3rd presidential debate.