Question

Unfortunately with the price of housing rocketing in the Lakes, I don't earn enough to afford to buy my own spot. The only time I can buy is if I win big on the lottery.

It's classed as Lakes coast, because of that, plain 2 up 2 down terraced houses are going for nearly 100G it's only a bog standard fishing port!!!

lakes??

so, here is an idea for you guys

octel22.jpg

now, keep the important stuff - the dog, chainsaw and pickup truck....... the wife can fend for herself...

Yes Lakes, the county where I live is full of them. The Lake District is one the country's national parks visited by millions of tourists every year. We have mountain climbing/biking, fell walking/running, abseiling, water sports - yachting, canoeing, speed boats, wind surfing. There is so much to do in the county all year round, and it's right on my doorstep. ;)

windermere_1.jpg

Yes Lakes, the county where I live is full of them. The Lake District is one the country's national parks visited by millions of tourists every year. We have mountain climbing/biking, fell walking/running, abseiling, water sports - yachting, canoeing, speed boats, wind surfing. There is so much to do in the county all year round, and it's right on my doorstep. ;)

windermere_1.jpg
like I said............ keep the chainsaw, the dog, the truck; loose the snag...... in that order.

with the chainsaw you can ALWAYS make a living.

with a dog you ALWAYS have adoring companionship.

with a truck you ALWAYS have transportation

losing the snag you ALWAYS have peace.

just saying.

windermere_1.jpg

It also rains everyday and the locals talk funny. ;)

Back