Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not willing to get vaccinated, in order to serve your country then why the heck enlist???? We have men and women who are willing to give up their valuable life and yet, this ironic and dumb question is asked????

Last edited:
If you're not willing to get vaccinated, in order to serve your country then why the heck enlist???? We have men and women who are willing to give up their valuable life and yet, this ironic and dumb question is asked????

I have found that it is bad for my health to have vaccines. I do not see why I should do something that is not beneficial to my health. It is dumb to do something that can clearly cause you health purposes.

The reality is that it was they that contacted me to join. They wanted me to join the military. I was bribed with lots of benefits and incentives. After sometime I thought about it and thought Combat experience could be useful. It was a mutually beneficial relationship for me to join.

I would fight for my nation at any time and lay my life down for it if need be.

This is what you stated:

I recently joined the Military but I have one issue I was hoping you can help me with. My religion does not allow for vaccinations

You never mentioned your health...

This is what you stated:

I recently joined the Military but I have one issue I was hoping you can help me with. My religion does not allow for vaccinations

You never mentioned your health...

Then let me elaborate. My religion does not allow it because it sees the Federal Government(as well as globalists) as Mystery Babaylon as spoke about in revalation. We believe that vaccines are used to weaken the troops because the government fears them above all.

Ok it's been explained to you. But I'll break it down Barney Style.

1. You get the shot's. Thats it. End of Story

2. There are not waivers that would exclude you from getting the shots. You get them, everyone gets them.

Since the question has been answered the thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back