A question for our Australian friends.

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
I have a question for any Australian citizen regarding the popular figure Clive Palmer.

What is the general opinion of this guy? I have been watching many of this man's "ambitions". And plans to cement his "legacy".

But is the guy a real man of words? Or a extremley rich buffoon?

From his political announcments, to his grand plans for Chinese industry.

I just can't put a finger on his antics without the views of his fellow countrymen.

Any opinions more than welcome. So don't hold back, my feelings won't be harmed at all.

Yo.

I don't know enough about the man to make a truly legitimate comment, but I must admit my first impressions were that he is "up himself'" and that whatever his ambitions may be, they are only about self promotion.

I don't know enough about the man to make a truly legitimate comment, but I must admit my first impressions were that he is "up himself'" and that whatever his ambitions may be, they are only about self promotion.

That's what I can piece together myself... I can't really put any judgement on him, however some of his Idea's are.....

Disney like?

I can't tell if is playing the Godfather image of the Donald Trump wanna be image....

That's what I can piece together myself... I can't really put any judgement on him, however some of his Idea's are.....

Disney like?

I can't tell if is playing the Godfather image of the Donald Trump wanna be image....
I'd say that your assumptions are very close to the mark.

Some people feel that because they are wealthy they attain god like status,... and I suppose, in a way that is correct, as "gods" only exist in the minds of the feeble witted and spineless who can't take responsibility for their own actions.

I'd say that your assumptions are very close to the mark.

Some people feel that because they are wealthy they attain god like status,... and I suppose, in a way that is correct, as "gods" only exist in the minds of the feeble witted and spineless who can't take responsibility for their own actions.

So it seems. They depend on materialistic collector's to achieve their dreams for them.

In a sense anyway.

Back