Question Need Help!!!!

dnolan81

Here's the deal. I was hurt in the line of duty and put on TDRL and discharged. Now I was previosly found fit for duty, with a dispostion of: return to duty. What's next? Will they send me a letter informing me of what to do now and if so how long does that take?
Any advice would be helpful.

Thank you and I appreciate it greatly.

D. Nolan

P.S. Looking forward to going back in.

I a little confused. First what is TDRL?

Could you explain your problem a bit more? I have been on active duty for 5 years but I do not know the ins and outs of medical conditions. A more detailed explaination may yeild more help

Doody

TDRL is temporary disability retirement list, basically, if you're at 30% or less and show promise of improving, you are placed on TDRL and evaluated every so many months. I believe the max time is five years, but don't quote me on that.

Are you still on TDRL? If you are, and the PEB has found you to be fit for duty, they should give you the option of returning.

RnderSafe, you are dead on with explaining TDRL. THanks

I was found fit for duty, and taken off TDRL. They said with my consent I would be returned to active duty.They said that HRC would send me a letter telling me what to do next, but it's been quite a while and so far nothing yet.

Has anyone ever gone through the same thing of being found fit and returned to active duty.

Thanks for all the help so far.

Here we go. I found it all out. In case anyone runs into the same problem as me here it is. The PEB will send your info to DC and around 2 weeks later they will send everything you need. You take this paper work to a local recruiter and your ready to go.

Thanks to those who helped.

Back