A question for everyone..dont be offended,please

--
Boots

April 4th, 2005  
Lizzy

Topic: A question for everyone..dont be offended,please

See as I said in one my previouse posts my bf is in Canada doing his C130 navigator training at the CFANS on a Challanger[Norwegian intelligence at work]. Anyways,he thinks that the few Americans that he met think he's a little arrogant because he says that Europe is better then the United States...I dont think that but he dose for some reason..anywho,just want to know how similar or different the two are..

Never been to the States and have to ask *lol*
April 4th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

HI,

Emmm India is a Hell Lot better than Europe ............Period

You that will definately Sound Arrogent Especially if i go to Europe and Start Babbling how much better India is than Europe.

You should Respect the Culture and Life style of the Place you go to .....even though some of them might Sound and seem Stupid to you .

Peace
-=SF_13=-
April 4th, 2005  
Kilgore

North Korea beats all, hands down!

They have the best culture

Best political system

state of the art military

and its the safest place in the world

USA, Europe or India can't beat North Korea.

Note: Im being sarcastic
--
Boots
April 4th, 2005  
Missileer

Lizzy,
It's pretty hard to describe Americans because so many are fairly new to the Country. Sure the US has a unique culture but it is not so different than many others, especially since we are you. I'm German, Dutch, and Irish that we can trace. I would, could never attempt to describe a Country by a few of it's citizens.
April 6th, 2005  
gladius

Hard to really answer your question Lizzy,

Its like comparing apples and oranges.

Different in lots of ways yet the same. You won't be able to really know unless you been to both (I have), there are certain things you like better about the other place and vice-versa.

The main distinct differnce that people notice that everything in the US ia alot newer than in Europe, meaning the cities and buildings, ect.

Unless of course your bf is talking about the military then I have to say the US is better.
April 7th, 2005  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Lizzy,
It's pretty hard to describe Americans because so many are fairly new to the Country. Sure the US has a unique culture but it is not so different than many others, especially since we are you. I'm German, Dutch, and Irish that we can trace. I would, could never attempt to describe a Country by a few of it's citizens.
We are all unique...just like everyone else...
April 7th, 2005  
behemoth79

kilgore, were you being sarcastic?
April 7th, 2005  
godofthunder9010

Only Australia has Fred, the gas station attendant that secretly rules the world and controls everything right down to the color of your toothpaste and how much weight you will gain or lose within the next year. Australia would be the best simply because Fred is there, wouldn't it??

Fear Fred!!!
April 7th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
HI,

Emmm India is a h**l Lot better than Europe ............Period
Hehe you have not been to Spain then.

If I could choose anywhere on earth to retire to it would be Spain.
April 7th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Geez... I've seen some holes in this world.... and the name has popped up here.

Anyways, yes Americans are the hardest to describe because the variety is just stunning. I have never been to a country full of such diverse groups such as the US.... to the point where it's almost impossible to say "Americans are like _____ ." I could do that with my own country, I could do that with many countries, but not with the US.