Question For Anyone Related to the topic of Private Military Contactors

Condor

Hello everyone, I have done some digging around and I found a little fact that I figure I need to ask the real people about. My military and police experience is "zip" but I am attending classes to receive my EMT certification, and hopefully going farther than that and becoming a licensed paramedic. From what I have researched that is the only other way into the business of private contracting.

Now I'm not so much bent on becoming a "Gun-slinger" but wanting to get involved in a more military like career. (this is not to gain some pity or sympathy just looking for answers and this is appropriate for those answers) My plan was to join the Marine Corps out of high school, but shortly before graduation my brother passed away and my mom stopped working because the pain was to great. Long story short, I couldn't handle a full time job and high school so I dropped out to succeed financially (which of course killed the military option). Now almost 23 and a GED the marines don't want me and policing is out of the option.

Is the medical "loop-hole" a legitimate fact or fake?

Back