Question for Admin/Personel People out there

Navy_MA086

OK here it is =). I have been in the Navy half a year, I enlisted under the National Call to Service program which in the navy is 15 months active duty than 2 years reserve. and within this program you do not get the montgumery GI Bill. Well after my tour in Cuba i well have served 2 years and a month in active duty military than i well transfer for 2 years to a reserve unit. So if i served 2 years and one month active duty i should get the montgumery GI bill? well thats what i thought also, but when you are national call to service the :cen: morons at boot camp tell you to put "NO" for the GI Bill option. i believe i should get the GI bill, i was falsely informed and i think it is :cen: and another thing i think is :cen: is when i go reserve i wel most likely be mobilized to go to iraq for a year.. so thats 3 years active duty and no GI bill.. so for all those kids out there wanting to join the military. do 4 years active not 2 and 2 and make sure you get the GI bill don't get :cen: over by your branch like i did. anyways would someone please respond and let me know how i should go about getting my earned/deserved GI Bill

Thank you

If your not eligable under the program then your probably not eligable. Best bet is to talk to your Admin.

Back