Question about Vehicle Purchases With Military Discounts

AB_Shorts_Momma

Milforum Otaku
I heard that you could purchase Harley Davidson's (and cars for that matter) with a serious discount. (Harley's $2,000 or $3,000 off of the retail price).

With that in mind, I have two questions:

1. Do you know if there is any truth to this?
2. If it is true, how can I go about researching it? (I did a search on AKO, but didn't find anything to help, and I also looked at AAFES online, but only found jewelry.)
3. Does the purchase have to be on base or can it be done online?

Thanks in advance for any help!

You could always call your local Harley dealer... ;) It sounds like something Harley or Ford/Chevy would do... Course, I'm not exactly in the car market right about now. We used to have a very active thread that posted all kinds of military discounts that people would find. I know Chic-Fil-A gives 50% off to folks in uniform.

In CONUS you need to go to a dealer and see about the discount. OCONUS they have dealers at the PX's that can order your vehicle and have it shipped to the dealer nearest you prior or after you rotate back.

Supposedly it's a great deal if you listen to the sales people in country. Meeh I didn't think so.

In CONUS you need to go to a dealer and see about the discount.
Supposedly it's a great deal if you listen to the sales people in country. Meeh I didn't think so.

I ask at most Harley dealerships; many do not give military discounts. I have vowed to only purchase a Harley from one that will...

Thanks for the info!

Back