Question about Military Service

I have a question, it may sound a little sick, Ok, so, in the Military, mainly the Marines, how much time do you have to go to the bathroom? Please reply if you're in any service.

If your talking about Recruit Training ......I wouldn't take a newspaper into the head with you hoping to catch up on current events. Get in do your business get out. In other words break it off and make it even.

MilidarUSMC said:
and dont try and do #2 during the day, save it for the night ;)

Well if you reallllllly need to go you can request permission to make an emergency head call.

Goes kinda like this.

" Sir Recruit Smuckateli requests permission to speak to Drill Instructor Ssgt Pena Sir."

" Speak Freak!"

" Sir this Recruit requests to make an emergency head call Sir."

" Sitting or Standing Azz Eyes?"

" Sir Sitting Sir."

" Awwww Baby gotta make poopie?"

" Sir Yes Sir!"

" You gotta about two stinkin minutes there you! To get my head and take your dump!" And since this a stinkin emergency I wanna here stinkin sirens. Now get away from me there crazy."

At which point the Recruit runs towards the head making Wooooo Wooooo sounds to simulate sirens :lol:

03USMC said:
MilidarUSMC said:
and dont try and do #2 during the day, save it for the night ;)

Well if you reallllllly need to go you can request permission to make an emergency head call.

Goes kinda like this.

" Sir Recruit Smuckateli requests permission to speak to Drill Instructor Ssgt Pena Sir."

" Speak Freak!"

" Sir this Recruit requests to make an emergency head call Sir."

" Sitting or Standing Azz Eyes?"

" Sir Sitting Sir."

" Awwww Baby gotta make poopie?"

" Sir Yes Sir!"

" You gotta about two stinkin minutes there you! To get my head and take your dump!" And since this a stinkin emergency I wanna here stinkin sirens. Now get away from me there crazy."

At which point the Recruit runs towards the head making Wooooo Wooooo sounds to simulate sirens :lol:

ROFL, i remember that, everytime a new recruit would join our platoon and ask to make a head call we would all start yelling to him to ask to make an emergency one, it works better. well they normally did and they all had to make the sirens :), our kill hat loved it when we did that.

Back