Question about the DD214.....

johnsonj

After being called by a navy reserve rep they told me that my dd214 was messed up. 5 years, had a good conduct...i had only 1 NJP towards my last month of my separation , my evals were above average. well i received a honorable discharge, and with the code MBK. the problem is that my reentry code is RE-4??? no dui's i havent killed anybody, and it was my choice to not reenlist is this fixable? im trying to get into the air force where i always wanted to be

After being called by a navy reserve rep they told me that my dd214 was messed up. 5 years, had a good conduct...i had only 1 NJP towards my last month of my separation , my evals were above average. well i received a honorable discharge, and with the code MBK. the problem is that my reentry code is RE-4??? no dui's i havent killed anybody, and it was my choice to not reenlist is this fixable? im trying to get into the air force where i always wanted to be

MBK, normal separation of service -- RE-4?? You did something that pizzed off those in higher places.... they just do not make *mistakes* when coding -- a 4 means you are SOL... with the downsizing that is sure to begin no branch is going to touch you... ugly listing for sure but it is what it is.... good luck to you

Last edited:
Back