Qualfies - Page 4

--
Boots

October 25th, 2014  
The Highway Man

Do us a favour guys, don't quote the tosser, I've got him on ignore.
October 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Do us a favour guys, don't quote the tosser, I've got him on ignore.
You got it mate.
October 26th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
If you see a Big Idiot then feel free to kiss his ass .
So when people make valid points all you can come up with is the equivalent of "i know you are but what am I?"

I honestly think this is a troll that is some 15 year old living in his parents basement. He is a fake all the way around, never served, not a combat vet, not an american....or he is simply retarded....like literally retarded!
--
Boots
October 26th, 2014  
tetvet

Maybe so but I seem to be holding my own of course I came into this forum thinking this was a military forum , where guys talk about military matters but with the exception of Sara there doesn't seem to be any guys .
October 26th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Maybe so but I seem to be holding my own of course I came into this forum thinking this was a military forum , where guys talk about military matters but with the exception of Sara there doesn't seem to be any guys .
Again, kindergarten talk...if you want to sit at the grown up table you must act like a grown up.
October 26th, 2014  
tetvet

So where are the combat vets ? . I had an E-7 wanting to compare gongs ( medals ) his call not mine , so what happen with that ? and remember this is what HE suggested not me .
October 26th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
So where are the combat vets ? . I had an E-7 wanting to compare gongs ( medals ) his call not mine , so what happen with that ? and remember this is what HE suggested not me .
All around young grasshopper. They are all around...you simply have to shut up long enough to hear what has been said.
October 26th, 2014  
The Highway Man

Don't waste your breath Brink, as my old grandma used to say, "There's none so blind, as those that will not see"
October 26th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
Don't waste your breath Brink, as my old grandma used to say, "There's none so blind, as those that will not see"
Your Grandma was a smart cookie!!!

Dadsgirl