Qualfies

For God's sake a life. Where were you born and raised. If that were true I be hating all Germans yet During my time there I found the people and country wonderful.

For God's sake a life. Where were you born and raised. If that were true I be hating all Germans yet During my time there I found the people and country wonderful.

Yes, Germany is a beautiful country and people are people everywhere. Germany has so much to offer. I like the small towns and cities, they are so picturesque. I am fan of classical music, art, architecture, and of course the German beer is pretty good. Germany is so much more than what happened in 1930s and 1940s.

I can face minor problems when I don't speak German, but it is getting better and better. Younger people usually speak English

The beer festivals are fun....

I'm all Irish my roots go back much further than the famine anything British makes me vengeful .
My great-grandfather´s mother was Irish and I have relatives in Ireland today. It´s many generations ago, but I´m proud of my Irish roots.

I know my great-grandfather was advocating for a united Ireland, but never with violence.

He was born as a Danish citizen, but had great love for Ireland. When Denmark was occupied in 1940, he chose to wear a British uniform to not only liberate Denmark but all of Europe from Nazism

But in your eyes that makes him a traitor - I presume.

Yes, Germany is a beautiful country and people are people everywhere. Germany has so much to offer. I like the small towns and cities, they are so picturesque. I am fan of classical music, art, architecture, and of course the German beer is pretty good. Germany is so much more than what happened in 1930s and 1940s.

I can face minor problems when I don't speak German, but it is getting better and better. Younger people usually speak English

The beer festivals are fun....
Agree, Germany has so much to offer.
Fortunately, Germany is very close to Denmark so I often go there to shop. We also train a lot with our German brothers in arms. And for me it´s an advantage that I speak and understand German.

I'm only second generation English, both sets grandparents were Irish born and bred, who moved to England for work. I am fiercely proud of my Irish background, which is a lot more recent than the plastic paddy bumping his gums. I would never support a bunch of murderous bastards that are the IRA!

I'm all Irish my roots go back much further than the famine anything British makes me vengeful .

You are Irish? Were you born in Ireland, did you live in Ireland, did you visit Ireland, do you even know where Ireland is? My German Shepherd is more Irish then you are.

You are a bigger idiot then I took you for, British money is keeping Ireland afloat, if Britain pulled out of Ireland totally Ireland would collapse.

Oh by the way, my Granddad was Irish, born in Dublin, do I consider myself Irish? Nope, I'm English.

Last edited:
If you see a Big Idiot then feel free to kiss his ass .

So when people make valid points all you can come up with is the equivalent of "i know you are but what am I?"

I honestly think this is a troll that is some 15 year old living in his parents basement. He is a fake all the way around, never served, not a combat vet, not an american....or he is simply retarded....like literally retarded!

Maybe so but I seem to be holding my own of course I came into this forum thinking this was a military forum , where guys talk about military matters but with the exception of Sara there doesn't seem to be any guys .

Maybe so but I seem to be holding my own of course I came into this forum thinking this was a military forum , where guys talk about military matters but with the exception of Sara there doesn't seem to be any guys .

Again, kindergarten talk...if you want to sit at the grown up table you must act like a grown up.

So where are the combat vets ? . I had an E-7 wanting to compare gongs ( medals ) his call not mine , so what happen with that ? and remember this is what HE suggested not me .

So where are the combat vets ? . I had an E-7 wanting to compare gongs ( medals ) his call not mine , so what happen with that ? and remember this is what HE suggested not me .

All around young grasshopper. They are all around...you simply have to shut up long enough to hear what has been said.

Back