Qualfies - Page 3

--
Boots

October 25th, 2014  
tetvet

I'm all Irish my roots go back much further than the famine anything British makes me vengeful .
October 25th, 2014  
JOC

For God's sake a life. Where were you born and raised. If that were true I be hating all Germans yet During my time there I found the people and country wonderful.
October 25th, 2014  
tetvet

You are you .
--
Boots
October 25th, 2014  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
For God's sake a life. Where were you born and raised. If that were true I be hating all Germans yet During my time there I found the people and country wonderful.
Yes, Germany is a beautiful country and people are people everywhere. Germany has so much to offer. I like the small towns and cities, they are so picturesque. I am fan of classical music, art, architecture, and of course the German beer is pretty good. Germany is so much more than what happened in 1930s and 1940s.

I can face minor problems when I don't speak German, but it is getting better and better. Younger people usually speak English

The beer festivals are fun....
October 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
I'm all Irish my roots go back much further than the famine anything British makes me vengeful .
My great-grandfatherīs mother was Irish and I have relatives in Ireland today. Itīs many generations ago, but Iīm proud of my Irish roots.

I know my great-grandfather was advocating for a united Ireland, but never with violence.

He was born as a Danish citizen, but had great love for Ireland. When Denmark was occupied in 1940, he chose to wear a British uniform to not only liberate Denmark but all of Europe from Nazism

But in your eyes that makes him a traitor - I presume.
October 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
Yes, Germany is a beautiful country and people are people everywhere. Germany has so much to offer. I like the small towns and cities, they are so picturesque. I am fan of classical music, art, architecture, and of course the German beer is pretty good. Germany is so much more than what happened in 1930s and 1940s.

I can face minor problems when I don't speak German, but it is getting better and better. Younger people usually speak English

The beer festivals are fun....
Agree, Germany has so much to offer.
Fortunately, Germany is very close to Denmark so I often go there to shop. We also train a lot with our German brothers in arms. And for me itīs an advantage that I speak and understand German.
October 25th, 2014  
The Highway Man

I'm only second generation English, both sets grandparents were Irish born and bred, who moved to England for work. I am fiercely proud of my Irish background, which is a lot more recent than the plastic paddy bumping his gums. I would never support a bunch of murderous bastards that are the IRA!
October 25th, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
You are Irish? Were you born in Ireland, did you live in Ireland, did you visit Ireland, do you even know where Ireland is? My German Shepherd is more Irish then you are.

You are a bigger idiot then I took you for, British money is keeping Ireland afloat, if Britain pulled out of Ireland totally Ireland would collapse.

Oh by the way, my Granddad was Irish, born in Dublin, do I consider myself Irish? Nope, I'm English.
October 25th, 2014  
tetvet

If you see a Big Idiot then feel free to kiss his ass .
October 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
If you see a Big Idiot then feel free to kiss his ass .
I suppose thereīs no more room for suction marks on tet's buns.