Putin's son

Prapor

Well, supposedly. This is a picture which was leaked recently, and is circulating right now on Russian internet. It shows Putin's now known mistress, Alina Kabayeva, holding a little boy, a baby
synv.png

It is believed the baby is her son, born in 2009, and Putin is the father. If true, this is his one male child, his heir. His wife, Lyudmila, was only able to give him daughters.

For all we know, ladies and gentlemen, we may be looking in the eyes of Russia's next ruler, maybe 20 years from now...

I'm interested to know if the 'facts' from this article are actually true, but if they are then Putin would get my vote.
http://www.cracked.com/article_19128_7-reasons-vladimir-putin-worlds-craziest-badass.html

Also: His mistress is SMOKING hot.

I think they've cloned Putin. I believe there are 20 Putin clones, each with his own special skill, like

Judoka Putin
1259177908_002_putin_judo_01.jpg

Sniper Putin
fotor1491.jpg

Fisherman Putin
putin.jpg

Horseman Putin
random-man-rding-a-horse.jpg

Pilot Putin
1239018346_putin_pilot.jpg

Navy Putin
fotor1455.jpg

Etc.

Even a Formula 1 driver Putin
345453626.jpg

:D

When they made that movie about him, Putin played himself, because nobody else dared to imitate him.

He's a cutie.

I agree.

Last edited:
In the photo, both mother and child look to me healthy and calm, in a natural "unstaged" manner; baby looks but a bit tiny anxious in front of a camera, just "camera-shy" that is; one would think that the mother, having been a professional performer, could fake it a little, but she looks authentically at ease. My conclusion is that these two individuals in Russia, IF they are territorially in Russia at the moment of the photo, feel safe and secure, meaning they are well provided for, well taken care of, and most likely also have above the norm monetary, (financial), resources.

Last edited:
In the photo, both mother and child look to me healthy and calm, in a natural "unstaged" manner; baby looks but a bit tiny anxious in front of a camera, just "camera-shy" that is; one would think that the mother, having been a professional performer, could fake it a little, but she looks authentically at ease. My conclusion is that these two individuals in Russia, IF they are territorially in Russia at the moment of the photo, feel safe and secure, meaning they are well provided for, well taken care of, and most likely also have above the norm monetary, (financial), resources.

Of course they are well cared for lol You are talking about Putin's woman here, mate. :D And even more importantly, his son.

By the way, she did well for herself, got a lot out of this. She always wanted to be on TV, they never let her on, but now she's got her own talk show, on Channel 5 (Saint Petersburg), "Steps to Success with Alina Kabayeva": http://rutube.ru/tracks/1770325.html?v=8711da047b85bd32e26b924342867f14
0c59da364c7d.jpg

She also has her own line of dolls, "Alina", named after her and made in her likeness
1064225.jpg

I think she probably receives some portion of profits from these.

And she is also a member of Duma (parliament), for Putin's ruling United Russia of course
1292CAAFC63A2D5FD0FE86D75E7A.jpg
958CFD886C3CF78361C4C53E3EB46F.jpg

Naturally she sits with the two Svetlanas, Svetlana Horkina and Svetlana Zhurova, both of whom are also there because of their... err... past relationships with powerful men :D I am sure she's learning much from those experienced women.

Last edited:
Back