The purpose of fighting...

Sevens

Forum Dominatrix
I got a kick out of this and didn't find it here anywhere. Didn't really think it belonged in the joke forums, but if the mods want to move it feel free. :)

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense.The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more importantthan either.The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." -- John Steinbeck

1- Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

2- If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3- I carry a gun 'cause a cop is too heavy.

4- America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the mall. (Ain't this the gospel truth!)

5- When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away. (shoot first - then call 911).

6- A reporter did a human interest piece on the Texas Rangers.
The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a .45?" The Ranger responded with, "Because they don't make a .46."

7- An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

8- The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle."

9- Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it.

Last edited:
*When on guard duty and you face a situation with uncertain outcome and ROE,s you should fire two shots.
One warning shot and one shot fiered for effect.
Afterwards no one can tell in what order you fiered them....

//KJ.

Back