Pulsejet Aircraft ?!!

sarin

Hi Guys!
I'm from Poland and I have a problem you may be able to solve. On 11th July 1995 about 20:00 P.M. there appeared a strange pattern on the northern sky. It looked like a row of square shaped objects, which were standing without any move for about an hour. The objects probably appeared above the city of Kaliningrad (Russia) and were seen within the borders of Poland. The Kaliningrad region is known for frequent military activities, so here comes my question: is there any possibility for it to be a vapor trail of a prototype pulsejet aircraft?

Here is a link to the film in which the objects can be seen. It was recorded in north-east of Poland between 20.00-21.00 P.M.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60v-Cfnk17Q

If you've ever seen somethink like this, or you think it could be a vapor trail please leave a message.

Thanx in advance
(oh, and sorry for my english:)

Is there any possibility for it to be a vapor trail of a prototype pulsejet aircraft?
Yes, there is. My philosophy is that there's no absolute logical meaning to existence and life, and if life has happened regardless, everything is possible!

When I was a kid (that's the 80's), I saw one of these in Turkish airspace:

StarDestroyer.jpg

Darn Soviets. :smil:

Back