pull out, or stay in? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Pull out, or stay in?
pull out 6 50.00%
stay in 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

--

September 8th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

I think much of the younger South Koreans have come to see the USA as oppressors, and unfortunately are not aware of the horrors of the North, and are thus tempted to want to learn more about what they have never experienced.
September 8th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I guess that seems awfully silly to me. All they gotta do is ask somebody old enough to remember.

Child: "Grandpa, during the war, did the North conduct mass executions of South Koreans, leave them tied up with barbed wire and leave their bodies piled in trenches?"
Grandfather: "Yes."
Child: "Oh, okay thanks."

What's hard about that?
September 8th, 2004  
webs

yea, i guess the younger generation doesn't know much about 'Kim Jung Ill?' but i still don't get why they dont like us, we are their only lifeline, without us, their dead.
--
September 8th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Well half the planet doesnt like the United States, so the South Koreans should get over it. Without us another full scale war would start.
September 8th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Yup It's kinda amazed me they hate us so much, and how much they oppose the wars in the middle-east. I think they'd understand how well democracy works! Ah, but past deeds are just that, I suppose. But I bet if you polled the south civilians, they would say "yes" to a US pull-out. I'm betting they think they're the hot stuff.
September 8th, 2004  
webs

their acting like we ow them a favor, i dont get it, you know, we saved them in the korean war, so they ow us a favor. their just like, "oh, stay in even though we hate u", why should we stay in?