Public schools?

i dont know about other areas but in my old school and almost every school around had a JROTC of one sort or another.

Re: We could beat JROTC

CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:
Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off

CAP could beat JROTC anytime...

It really would depend on the training and style...Illinois does not do Drill the same way Wisconsin does it. Totally different

CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:

true, but just because CAP has people who are volunteering their time.
A lot of the :cen: in my battalion are just in for PE credits and they ***** about everything we do :?

rotc boy said:
CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:

true, but just because CAP has people who are volunteering their time.
A lot of the :cen: in my battalion are just in for PE credits and they b**ch about everything we do :?

Well some people in CAP also ***** around (Thats why they go from 6 stripes, back to 3 stripes

well, we have people who refuse to do push ups, even though theyre in here for PE credits, they dont run, they dont do :cen:
but thats all going to change next year, because im going to be a plt sgt :twisted:

watch out fishies!

in atheltics we get cussed out and kicked out if we refuse to do stuff..If i repeated what Coach Dack said to us after school i would be kicked out of the forum

well, our Drill team doesnt even have enough people to be eligible for placing.... :? (we have under 10 people on our drill team)

clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:

Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.

Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.

Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war

USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:

Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.

Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.

Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war

All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.

Back