Public schools?

Re: We could beat JROTC

Sea_Cadet said:
5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something.
Ouch you called us chair force. How original. You don't want to get me started again. Next time actually try to be original in your name calling instead of using a hackneyed word.

Jeez you guys! You sure do pick great days for flame wars, it just so happens I'm bored today :lol:

Questions to consider....
Have you been in every JROTC branch?
Have you been in CAP?
Have you ever considered the fact that you are only one person with one opinion?

Every cadet organisation has it's good and bad points, however you can not make a judgement unless you have taken time to see each unit, wing, and organisation out there. I personally have not, so I pretty much keep my opinions to a minimum. CAP is good for me, JROTC/ROTC isn't good for me, end of story. And yes, I have heard or Chair Force before...theres a jody on that, so if Elliott will show his face again I'm sure he wouldn't mind posting it.

Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:
Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off

CAP could beat JROTC anytime...

Thats a bunch of BS I am in a MCJROTC and our drill team would kill anybody.

Are you inferring that your group is better?
Yes I am saying that my group is better.

Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war

All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
Well AFJROTC would have an advantage because they meet like every day while CAP meets once a week. However my CAP squadron did a better job than the AFJROTC.

"5 Senior Chair Force NCO's, wow that's something."

No, no, no. Now thats Something. Se, now some of us are actually going to do Honor Guard and get training from AFHG so you cant say that you are better than others, just like I am not saying that CAP is the best

Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:

Well i suggest you take it back, because if a flame war breaks out (and i do not want one), then you will have 5 CAP Senior NCO's in your face, within hours of the war

All I have to say is Sea Cadets all the way, and since the Marines are part of the Navy, I'll stand by him. 5 Senior Chair Force NCOs, wow that's something. And it's not because of his branch, but the Marines are known for their Silent Drill, and so is the Navy. I saw the Silent Drill performed perfectly by Bruce Van Voorhis Memorial Squadron NSCC, on May 15th 2005.
thanks man they are the best out of any of the services.

clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:

You are wrong dude! Very Very WRONG!!!!

fronzz said:
clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:

Okay man who would you say is the best then? :stupid:

clark130 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
CadetGirl605 said:
airmanpatroler said:

CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupid: :avi:

fronzz said:
clark130 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
CadetGirl605 said:
[quote:09dc38fb74="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off

CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupid: :avi:[/quote:09dc38fb74]

Guys, enough already

USAFAUX2004 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
[quote:af8e62dd68="CadetGirl605"][quote:af8e62dd68="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off

CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupid: :avi:[/quote:af8e62dd68]

Guys, enough already[/quote:af8e62dd68]

Aw come on!!!

fronzz said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
[quote:add8a01505="clark130"][quote:add8a01505="CadetGirl605"][quote:add8a01505="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off

CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupid: :avi:[/quote:add8a01505]

Guys, enough already[/quote:add8a01505]

Aw come on!!![/quote:add8a01505]
Hee Hee this is fun! :D

airmanpatroler said:
fronzz said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
clark130 said:
[quote:a65c2bb12a="USAFAUX2004"][quote:a65c2bb12a="clark130"][quote:a65c2bb12a="CadetGirl605"][quote:a65c2bb12a="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off

CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupid: :avi:[/quote:a65c2bb12a]

Guys, enough already[/quote:a65c2bb12a]

Aw come on!!![/quote:a65c2bb12a]
Hee Hee this is fun! :D[/quote:a65c2bb12a]

Oh wait you are right

USAFAUX2004 said:
airmanpatroler said:
fronzz said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
[quote:3778730b93="clark130"][quote:3778730b93="USAFAUX2004"][quote:3778730b93="clark130"][quote:3778730b93="CadetGirl605"][quote:3778730b93="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off

CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupid: :avi:[/quote:3778730b93]

Guys, enough already[/quote:3778730b93]

Aw come on!!![/quote:3778730b93]
Hee Hee this is fun! :D[/quote:3778730b93]

Oh wait you are right[/quote:3778730b93]

HEE HEE!!!! You are RIGHT!!!!
VERY VERY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USAFAUX2004 said:
airmanpatroler said:
fronzz said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
fronzz said:
clark130 said:
Sea_Cadet said:
USAFAUX2004 said:
[quote:27e15dd3c4="clark130"][quote:27e15dd3c4="USAFAUX2004"][quote:27e15dd3c4="clark130"][quote:27e15dd3c4="CadetGirl605"][quote:27e15dd3c4="airmanpatroler"]Well I would like to have a JROTC and CAP drill off

that looks funny if u just kinda scroll up and down at :lol:

CAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stupid: :avi:[/quote:27e15dd3c4]

Guys, enough already[/quote:27e15dd3c4]

Aw come on!!![/quote:27e15dd3c4]
Hee Hee this is fun! :D[/quote:27e15dd3c4]

Oh wait you are right[/quote:27e15dd3c4]

Back