Public Apology

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
In keeping with new regulations imposed by my company as a result of recent changes in my host country I find I am obliged to post a preemptive public apology for any offence I may have visited upon my host country or its citizens through public comments I may have made on this forum. In no way did I ever intend to offend or demean anyone or anything. In my own way any "criticism" was purely intended in the spirit of Kant's philosophy of questioning and defending as a path to improvement of the general human condition. Any concerns I voiced were as a result of my deep caring and concern for the condition of the people of this great country and a deep desire to see their lives improve. I am a rough and somewhat tactless man at times and my manner can cause offense when none is intended. From this point forward I will respect my position as a guest of this country and refrain from offering any comment or commentary on things which do not concern me, namely the internal affairs of this place and its citizenry. China, I apologise.

american-bulldog-muzzle-leather-dog-dog.jpg

Mm m mmmm mm mmmmmmmmmm m mmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm Mmmmmmm. M mmmm mmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmm mmm. Jmmm mm mm mm mmm mmmmm mmm'm mmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmm mmm mmmm mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmm.

Someone here doesn't seem to realize that the ability to exercise freedom is a privilege of living in a reasonable country.

Back