Public Apology

PODCAST_IMAGE_110.jpg

LMAO oh bulldog they have you by your twig and berrys ;-)

Nothing like being sprung :type:

:firedevi:Sarcasm never goes out of style, now does it?..

This is the "random thought of the moment" thread isn´t it?

//KJ.

In keeping with new regulations imposed by my company as a result of recent changes in my host country I find I am obliged to post a preemptive public apology for any offence I may have visited upon my host country or its citizens through public comments I may have made on this forum. In no way did I ever intend to offend or demean anyone or anything. In my own way any "criticism" was purely intended in the spirit of Kant's philosophy of questioning and defending as a path to improvement of the general human condition. Any concerns I voiced were as a result of my deep caring and concern for the condition of the people of this great country and a deep desire to see their lives improve. I am a rough and somewhat tactless man at times and my manner can cause offense when none is intended. From this point forward I will respect my position as a guest of this country and refrain from offering any comment or commentary on things which do not concern me, namely the internal affairs of this place and its citizenry. China, I apologise.

Just catching up. Was this simply a case of a bull in a China shop?

Hehehehe, unfortunately not DB... I have been muzzled until I have employment elsewhere mate. It is reactionary to the events in China at the wall by a few Canadians etc a couple weeks back.

Back